I don't feel really well

Pov Simon
I walk through the classroom door and drop into a chair next to Wille. Lessons start in a few minutes, but I feel like sleeping now. I rest my head on his shoulder, exhausted. He gives me a quick kiss on the hair.

"Hey, what's up?" he looks at me questioningly. "I don't really feel well" my voice sounds hoarse. He just stares at me for a while, then he puts his hand against my forehead. "Your forehead is hot" he states. I touch it myself. He's right.

"You should go home" he runs his hand through my curls. "And what am I supposed to do there?!" "Lie down, watch something and rest. Or you skip it all and go to sleep" he smiles. "And what do I do with the school things?" I'm slowly sitting straight up. "I'll come to you after school and take everything with me, okay?" "Okay. Thanks" I kiss him smiling. 

Pov Wilhelm 
I check my phone every free minute to see how Simon is doing. The last text, from him, came at ten, so I hope he gets some sleep.

During lunch they ask about him two or three times and the rest of the time they talk about some 'hot' girls, which is not interesting at all.

In the afternoon I still have two lessons at school, after that I pack my things and go to Simon's. Before that, I quickly go through the lockers and take all the things he needs out of his and stuff them into my backpack.

Then I'll go out to Malin. She drove Simon home today because he almost collapsed while waiting for the bus. I say hello to her and then get in the car.

During the drive, Linda messaged me that she's leaving, Simon is still asleep and that is why she put the key under the floor mat.

I go to the door and kneel on the floor in front of it. I lift the doormat a little and take the key that is underneath, as Linda wrote. I unlock the door and walk in quietly, Malin following me.

"Thanks for driving" I say, a little quieter than normal, in her direction. "No problem, always for you" she smiles.

After taking off my coat and shoes, I go to Simon's room, opening the door wide enough to see inside. He's curled up in the blanket on his bed and still asleep. He looks really peaceful. I close the door quietly and go into the living room.

Malin is sitting on the sofa reading a book. She looks up at me for a moment, then focuses back on the book. I go into the kitchen and make tea because Simon wrote to me just before he fell asleep that he has a pretty bad sore throat.

A few minutes later I go back to his room. I carefully place the thermos flask, which is filled with tea, and the still-empty cup on his bedside table. I watch him for a while. His chest heaves regularly and sometimes the corners of his mouth twitch like he's smiling in his sleep, which looks really cute. I'm going back out.

Malin is still sitting on the sofa, absorbed in her book. I fall down next to her and take my phone out of my pocket. I only ajar Simon's room door so that I can hear when he wakes up.

I open Tiktok. I rarely do it, actually, but sometimes it's a fun pastime. Since I don't feel like being on the road as the crown prince, I made a new account a while ago, which is private and only my friends and of course my boyfriend know about it. It's really a lot more comfortable that way. 

Pov Simon
I open my eyes. My head is still buzzing a lot, but it's better than before I slept. I reach for my phone, which as always is under my pillow. So late?! How long have I slept?! I slowly turn to the other side. On my bedside table is a thermos and a mug that I didn't put there. Who was that? Was that Mom? I touch the cup briefly. It's still warm. It was probably washed off beforehand. But Mom should have been out of the house so long that it is no longer warm. I grin.

That was him. "Wille?" my voice is still as hoarse as it was in the morning, but now it's probably from sleeping too. A short time later, Wille appears at my door. "Hi" he smiles. "Slept in?" I nod. "How are you doing?" He comes to me. "Better than this morning, worse than usual" he kisses me. "At least something" he sits next to me on the bed smiling and spreads his arms.

I collapse on top of him, grinning. Wille wraps his arms around me and hugs me even closer. I look at him. His hair, which is now a bit longer again, falls slightly in his face and the light hits his eyes in such a way that they look really bright and they also shine blatantly, which looks so beautiful.

He seems to feel my gaze because he grins and kisses me. We stay like this for a while, me in his arms. At some point I sit up again and drink a cup of tea. He takes my blanket and pushes it aside. "I've been looking for it everywhere" he holds up his sweater, the one I took with me because he forgot it, that one time he almost left Hillerska.

The one where I wrote my song in it. The one in which I almost cried several times. The one I've always had with me lately when I've missed him.

"Did you stealth it?!" he grins. "Possibly" I laugh. "Baby" he says softly and pulls me towards him by my waist, wraps his arms around me so that I can't escape and makes us roll through my bed together, but it doesn't last long because he stops at some point.

We lie side by side, arm in arm, then he kisses me gently. "I love you" a slight smile plays on his lips. "I love you too"