Sometime came way too soon - Part 2

I'm trying not to sound accusatory. "I slept maybe two hours, so this morning I had neither strength nor motivation to get up and Lia had to drag me out of bed" I laugh briefly.

"Then you... and all those people and then when you started singing... it was too much" "Okay" he looks at my hands thoughtfully.

"Do you have that often? I mean that all is getting to be too much?" I nod. "Yes, i think so" "Pleasant" "Totally" we both laugh.

"I cried for two weeks at least when you left" "Same" I smile.

"Would you like to come with me for a moment?" "Where?" I look at him questioningly. "Our tent" "Okay" I stand up slowly. I black out for a moment, but it goes away quickly. "I have to let Oskar know very briefly" I'm going away.

Pov Simon
After a few minutes, Wille comes around the corner with one of his bodyguards. "We can go" he grins. We walk side by side until we get to the entrance.

"I'll wait here" Oskar says from behind. Wille nods his thanks. I go through the entrance, he follows me. The silence that followed after the others saw Wille is legendary.

"You can close your mouths again" I say with a grin and get a chilled bottle of water. I give it to Wille. "Here" "Thank you" still silence.

"Where the fuck did you get the crown prince?!" says Liam with a slightly shocked expression. "Oh you know" I put an arm around Wille which feels kinda weird. "There's a shop very close by where you can buy Wille as a life-size robot. It only costs around 1000 kronor"

I have to pull myself together not to start laughing, because everyone else in the room looks really confused. "He's real" I give him a quick pat on the shoulder.

"Wille?" with such a long line, I think I have to start getting worried. "We both went to the same school for about half a year or so" Wille reports. "At which?" Rob looks at us questioningly. "Hillerska" judging by the look on his face, he has never heard the name.

In this regard I almost have to defend him. He's only been living in Sweden for about a year and has been with us for almost exactly three months.

"Hillerska is this really expensive boarding school, near Bjärstad" I sat down on a box and asked Wille to sit down on another next to it. "You went to school there?!" I nod.

"Do you know each other well? You were 'only' there together for half a year" "We haven't seen each other for ten years or so, but we knew each other well at the time" I look to Wille. "Very well" I say slowly. "So you were friends" "Yeah, you can..." "Put it that way" Wille grins.

He opens the bottle I gave him earlier and takes a big gulp. "Are you feeling better?" he nods. "Yes, I think so" I hear something at the entrance and I turn around. The next moment you see Wille's girlfriend, I think her name is Lia, in our tent. Great.

I felt such hatred for her when Wille and her went public with their relationship. She probably isn't that shitty, I only hated her for the fact that it had to be Wille of all things, I hated him for that too, but I don't even want to get started on that.

"Lia, hey" I look to Wille. Somehow his smile is artificial and not real. Maybe I'm wrong, I have no idea. "Hey" she walks up to him and plants a quick kiss on his lips. "Oskar said you were here. Is everything alright?" "Yes, everything is fine" "By the way, your mother called beforehand. She asked when we were coming back home. I told her that we would be on our way again." "Okay"

Wille stands up and comes to me. He pulls me into a hug. Not for long, but it still feels so good. He turns around and on the way out, he's waving the others goodbye. I hesitate. Actually, I wanted to give him my number, but I don't know either. Should I do it?

I make a decision. I quickly get up and go outside. "I'll be right back" I see Wille and the others. They go towards the exit. I run to them. "Wille!" he turns around. "Anything else?" "Yeah... um... privately?" he nods. "You go ahead, I'll be right there" he says in the direction of Lia, who nods and goes out through the exit. Oskar looks at Wille urgently and then goes out too.

"So?" "I wanted to give you my number quickly" "Okay. Um..." he takes his phone out of his pocket. "Just make a new contact" he hands me his unlocked phone. I quickly dial my number. "Here" I give it back to him.

"Thank you" "No problem" we are dangerously close. I look into his eyes. They are so beautiful. I think I'm in love, if at any point I wasn't, which I now seriously doubt. Take a deep breath Simon, it's Wille so make no mistake.

He smiles and slowly brushes a curl out of my face. "Bye, see you hopefully soon" I smile. "Bye" he walks slowly towards the exit. As he walks, he turns and looks back at me. I raise my hand a little and wave.

Pov Wilhelm
I'm such an idiot. Lia and I are sitting in the van together on the way home. Why didn't I just do it? Why? I take my phone and open Instagram. I hesitantly look for Simon's account.

I spend the next few minutes scrolling through his pictures. They are all pictures that were taken at concerts. In between there is something from a photo shoot. And very rarely does any selfie come along. I get stuck on a picture. It's a picture with his mother wishing her a happy birthday.

"What's the singer's name again?" Lia looks at me questioningly. "Do you mean Simon?" "Yes, exactly that. Do you know him well? You seemed so close" I hesitate. "I saw him once or twice before today, but somehow we just get on well together" I smile.

"We could take him to dinner sometime" "What" I say softly, slightly shocked. "Is something wrong?" "No, I'm fine" I look at my phone. "I can ask him when he's free" "You have his number?!" I nod. "He gave it to me before"

~ 2 weeks later
It rings. "Will you go please?" "Yes" I get up from the sofa and go to the door. We have some kind of apartment, in the palace. It's hard for me to explain, I know, and actually I'm too lazy for that now. I open the door and Simon is standing in front of it. "Hi" he smiles. "Hi" I hug him as a greeting. "Come in" after he's in, I close the door again.