Just the two of us

Pov Simon
"You don't look really happy" Mom observes after looking at me for minutes. "Am I doing that?!" I say unimpressed.

"What's wrong mi amor? You haven't been in such a bad mood for a long time" she sits down next to me on the couch. "It might be because I haven’t had school for a while" I scroll on to the next video on my phone.

"Enjoy the last few hours instead of staring at your phone depressed and annoyed" she puts her hand on my back. "But I can't enjoy it alone" the bell rings. "I'll go" I get up and go to the door.

As soon as it is opened, Will hugs me stormily. "First of all, what have I done now? Secondly, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming back to Bjärstad until tomorrow morning" I ask, a little confused.

"Firstly, you're the best and I haven't seen you for a whole two weeks. Secondly, I'm here to enjoy some more summer with you because I haven't been able to do that enough." Wille kisses me, grinning.

"And what do you have in mind?" I take a quick look at my phone. "At seven in the evening?" "Surprise" he grins. "Before I forget, you still need the things for tomorrow as I highly doubt you'll be sleeping here next night" he grins even more as he looks at my completely aimless face.

"Okay" so we go together to my room, where the backpack I've already packed for tomorrow is lying on the floor. Normally I always do something like this at the last minute, but somehow this morning I felt like I had to grab it. Now it's great that I've already done that. More time with Wille and stuff. I take a small bag from under my bed and put all the things I'll need in it for the next 24 hours. Then I go to mom and say goodbye to her with a hug.

"What was the reason again why we went to the end of the world with Malin?" I look questioningly at Wille. "You'll see soon. Besides, it's not the end of the world, just a little outside of Stockholm" he presses a kiss on my cheek and then gets out, I do exactly the same.

"Come on" he takes my hand and pulls me through a few trees until we reach a large meadow. I look around.

From here you can look at the sea on one side and since we are on a hill we can look over the trees and therefore part of Stockholm in the opposite direction.

Wille puts his arms around me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder. "It's nice here" he nods and presses a short but very loving kiss on my neck.

"I’ve always wanted to come here with you" he says after a while. I close my eyes and just enjoy the moment. Right now there are no problems, no stress, just the two of us.

The first few weeks after Wille's speech were so exhausting and nerve-wracking that I enjoy these moments with him even more. His mother banned us from contact for a few days, but then changed her mind, we still don't know the reason and then came all the paperwork, not to mention all the paparazzi. So overall it wasn't very pleasant.

"Look, there's Erik" I point to the sky, which is turning more and more orange. Since Erik died, Wille has developed a huge obsession with sunsets. He once said that Erik loved it so much and since he's gone he's always been looking out for them. Somehow I find it really sad, but also incredibly sweet. In my opinion, it says a lot about their relationship.

Wille hugs me even tighter, as if his life depends on it. "Are you okay?" I ask, a little worried. "Yes" I don't see it, but I feel that he is smiling. "I'm just so incredibly happy that you're mine" he slowly lets go of me and I turn to him. I take both of his hands and squeeze them tightly. "Me too" I say quietly before I kiss him lovingly and caringly.

Pov Wilhelm
"We should go home" I say after briefly looking at my watch. "I don't actually want to leave, but it would be better, wouldn't it?" I nod with a grin and stand up. I hold out my hand to Simon and help him up too. On the way back to the car, I put an arm around Simon's waist.

"Simon?" he turns to me questioningly. "It's possible that I might sneaked out with Malin's help and my parents have no idea you're coming." "Of course, only possibly." "Exactly, only possibly" he shakes his head, laughing.

We spend the next few minutes sneaking into the palace, which isn't particularly difficult since no one is walking around at this time anyway. When we get to my room we change and go to bed. I lay my head on Simon's chest and listen to his heartbeat until I eventually fall asleep.

I kiss Simon carefully on the forehead. He pushes my face away, turns to the side and goes back to sleep. Is it normal that I find this cute? I look at my phone. I let him sleep for another ten minutes, but then we really have to leave.

I fight myself out of bed, find some clothes and put them on. Then I go back to the bed and stroke Simon's cheek. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. "Good morning, my darling" I kiss him, smiling. "Hi" he murmurs sleepily.

After he also makes it out of bed and get dressed, we take all our things and go out. On the way out, we quickly go to the kitchen because I always have to eat something in the morning, even if I don't want to, otherwise I'll get so sick that I can't eat anything, which is really unpleasant.

I go to the fridge and take out two sandwiches that I made yesterday before I went to Simon's. At that moment I hear someone else come in. I turn around and see mom standing in the doorway.

"Hey" I briefly raise my hand. "What is he doing here?" she looks at me questioningly. "He slept here. It's not that important. We have to go now because I have no interest in being late on the first day." I smile briefly, take Simon's hand and pull him behind me.

On the drive to Hillerska, Simon falls asleep again, leaning on my shoulder. I put my arm around him and kiss his hair.

•   •   •

I know it's a little bit cheesy and I am really sorry for that.

Oh and by the way this will be the last summer oneshot. Cause hello?! I mean it snowed here a few days ago the first time this winter.

And I am always up for oneshot wishes or ideas