IMPERFECT

IMPERFECT

SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW DIFFERENT MY LIFE WOULD BE IF I HAD A DIFFERENT FATHER. HOW MUCH HAPPIER I COULD HAVE BEEN.

————

THIS IS THE STORY of a girl who believes that she must be perfect. That she cannot be anything less than the polished, pristine little princess the world expects her to be. Watch her learn how to say "fuck that shit."

- STARRING -

AHIKO SENJU!

AHIKO SENJU!

↳ an arrogant little perfectionist with daddy issues
↳ needs a hug.
WHO ARE YOU? HM? WE'VE MET BEFORE...? SORRY, DONT REMEMBER. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN CHAT WITH YOU.

HIROSHI UCHIHA!

HIROSHI UCHIHA!

↳ all is well with his life! he has good looks, is smart(ignore his grades), is talented, and popular!
↳ what else could he possibly need? besides a family, that is.
AW, C'MON! JUST ONE WEEK. IF YOU BE MY FRIEND FOR JUST ONE WEEK, I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

KAGAMI UCHIHA!

KAGAMI UCHIHA!

↳ quiet and soft-spoken, but he gets the job done when needed
↳ just never interrupt his sleep- that's a bad idea.
... CAN I GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW?

- SYNOPSIS -

IN WHICH ahiko senju learns that her life doesn't have to be dictated by who she's related to.

- disclaimer -

I KNOW ITS VERY OBVIOUS AND YOU'VE HEARD THIS A MILLION TIME BEFORE, but I don't own Naruto! However, due to my story being pre-canon, the storyline and plot is 99% mine! All of my OC's also belong to me, and believe me, there will be plenty. I can't wait for you to meet them!!

- content warnings -

THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS!!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THERE WILL BE MANY MATURE TOPICS IN MY BOOK!! This includes descriptions of violence, gore, blood, etc. There will also be mentions of sexual assault, rape, etc. Please read at your own discretion! I will be putting chapter warning at the beginning(if applicable), so please be on the lookout!

- notes -
this story is best read in:
• times new roman
• medium-size
• light mode

- ex. -

Anyways, thank you so much for giving this a chance! The first few chapter are unedited, so if it's boring or bad, please just bear with me as the story continues! This story is ongoing, so I might not be able to edit for a long, long time.

Again, thank you so much! I truly hope you enjoy reading this!

- ay_hazie