000 Intro

Splotches of colour float around in a white abyss, constantly changing shape. Shifting and twisting in and out of each other as if they're trying to create something. Objects apart of a familiar world. Yet they remain unrecognizable. Stuck floating in the otherwise empty abyss.

Empty aside from one other being. These colours spin around this creature, the only somewhat static thing here. But even his form wants to sway in the emptiness. To dance and spin around with the other colours here.

What is this figure doing here? He wondered the same as two eyes suddenly opened, taking in the space around him. He felt he knew where he was, and yet the world was so unfamiliar at the same time. These colours, were they trying to create the world he floated in? Or deceive him into a false comfort?

The splotches formed a ground for him to land, and a room to stand in. However, they still danced around each other, around the figure. He could hardly recognise the place they created for him as a place for all.

This being walked along these colours. He had no destination in mind. His figure moved with a mind of its own, following a script he had no part in, while the colours continuously spun around him, creating the room further ahead and destroying what he walked away from.

Finally, this loop came to and end, and ahead of this figure a pedestal formed with nothing on it. With every step he took, the room shrunk around him. All of the colours gravitated to the pedestal, finally combining and joining one another to form a mass.

Before this creature, who now stands on ground no larger than his feet, a star has formed. It glows with a rich, golden yellow, just as bright as any other star one would find in the night sky. At each of its five points, matte red jewels lie, clashing against the glow of the rest of the star.

Slowly, the being reaches out to the star, feeling as though it were calling out to him. He lifted it from its space. What little remained of the room and pedestal sucked into the star, adding even more mass. And yet, for as hefty as the star was, it felt weightless in the man's hands.

"Help," a small voice called out from the abyss. "Help me."

The being's attention shifts from the star, trying to find the source of this voice. However, all around him is nothing but the white abyss. An abyss calling out to him with familiar words.

Was that a name he heard? His name?

The words hardly sounded to be apart of a language he knew, much less understood. They rattled in his head as he tried to make sense of the word. He tightly shut his eyes as the voice grew louder.

More familiar.