Chapter 76: The Final Tale

The Grand Hall of Atlas Academy is a breathtaking sight to behold, It was extremely large with a open area where it was taking place where everyone in Mantle and Atlas can stand. Lavishly decorated with banners, colorful streamers, and glowing crystal chandeliers, it exudes an aura of grandeur and festivity. The atmosphere is electric with excitement as students, citizens, and military personnel gather to celebrate the monumental victory against Salem.

At the heart of the hall stands Jaune Arc with his loyal knights around him as Gilgamesh who looked annoyed all on the stage, These were the Heroes of Remnant. They stands tall, as in the crowd was his Friends, Team RWBY and Ren, Nora and Oscar including all of Jaune allies as everyone claps and cheered for the heroes that protected Remnant. 

The cheers and applause gradually subside as the room falls into a hushed silence. General James Ironwood steps forward to address the crowd, his authoritative presence commanding attention, He look straight forwards to address the mass amount of people that was which was also being live streamed by Maria who got Tons of donations and likes to her newly made account as this was basically free money for her which she laughed at as doctor Pietro sighs in disappointment .

Ironwood: Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests, and fellow Huntsmen and Huntresses of Atlas and Mantle and everyone In Remnant, tonight, we gather not only to celebrate our victory against Salem, but also to honor a true hero among us.

As he speaks, the admiration in General Ironwood's eyes is evident, his respect for Jaune and his allies shining through.

Ironwood: Throughout the darkest of times, one individual stood as a beacon of hope and unwavering resolve. Jaune Arc, a young man whose heart burns with the passion to protect and whose courage knows no bounds. Mordred Arc, a young woman-

Mordred: Hey!

Ironwood: Who has a strong sense of loyalty and pride to serve and protect the innocent people and determination which cant be scaled.

The camera pans to Jaune as It goes one by one to each of the Knights and finally Gilgamesh... Who was now walking off the stage as she felt irritated for the amount of eyes on her, She only got up there to be next to Jaune but seem she couldn't so she had no point in being up there.

Ironwood: Jaune, you have shown us what it truly means to be a leader. Your determination, selflessness, and willingness to face insurmountable odds have inspired not only your allies but every citizen of Remnant.

The crowd erupts into applause once again, their admiration for Jaune and his allies resurfacing.

Ironwood: And we cant forget the other people that arrived with Jaune Arc and suffered through their own troubles and problems but in the end they were able to overcome these obstacle's.

He looked at Team RWBY, Ren, Nora and Oscar and then to Qrow as he motioned them to come up to the stage and with a few seconds of hesitation form being on the spot, They all made it to the stage beside Jaune and his Knights where they were welcomes to the staged. Ironwood continue to speak. 

Ironwood: You all have faced formidable foes and made heart-wrenching sacrifices, yet you never faltered. Your actions have brought about unity between Atlas and Mantle, uniting us all under a common goal... to protect our world.

Jaune's allies, Team RWBY with friends, their expressions filled with pride while the Knights and Jaune had a normal expression since being celebrated like this was normal for them but not for everyone else on the stage who looked prideful/embarrassed/ nervous and awkward. Ironwood then pass the microphone to Robyn.

Robyn: Thank you General Ironwood for your words. Jaune Arc and Everyone else has accomplishments that goes far beyond what can be measured. You all have earned the respect of not only your peers but also of those who once doubted your abilities.