Prologue

I was sitting on the edge of the rooftop when someone pushed me.

My heart beat faster, I didn't even manage to look at the person who pushed me

As far as I know, I don't have enemy or someone who hates me and I'm not clumsy, that's why i'm not afraid to sit on the rooftop

But why am I now in the air and only a few meters away from my death?! sh*t I can't believe that I'm going to die just like that, I haven't even told Mama that I love them so much.

Until i ​​fall on the hard concrete, my eyes remained open and my whole body went numb, I couldn't feel anything. I felt like It was all just a dream.

Is this the pain of death? Nothing?!

for the last time I stared at my phone that fell with me, luckily It didn't break, there was the fiction story I was reading "The Empire"

Strange! It's glowing

That's the last thing i remembered.
.
.
.

Suddenly, the surroundings were noisy. When I opened my eyes the smiling woman greeted me first. I couldn't see the whole thing because my eyes are small and don't want to open completely

"My child!" The woman said staring at me, she cry while holding me

Wait!

I'm confused, what's going on?

"The Empress's child is a girl!!"

"It's not good"

"Why isn't the princess crying?"

I heard unfamiliar voices around me. WHAT THE FUDGE?!!

me....has born?

"Your name will be Danesa Circe Archan" said the woman and she slowly closed her eyes after that the noises around us seemed to be in chaos, she let go but someone caught me right away

"The Dear Empress!"

Screams I hear

"The Empress is gone" said a voice

Fuckers! I don't understand anything, I must be dead but why am I born again?

You stupid self, you should be thankful because you're alive.

Yes, that's right, I should be thankful because I'm alive again, I'm still not sure if I'll really fall in heaven. and that's a bonus because my Mother is said to be an Empress, who died giving birth to me

But....! For real? I born?

I calm my self first before opening my eyes again. I was now being held by a woman wearing a maid costume. She smiled at me but pity and sadness could be seen in her eyes.

I heard the door open and the people inside stated at the same time

"Dear Emperor!" They bowed to it together and the others knelt down

"Where is the Child" said by a cold and deep voice, I think this is the Emperor.

I can't see him because the person holding me has her back at the emperor.

a scary man greeted me when the maid who is holding me turned around. Emperor costume, his eyes were cold and looking straight at me. The furs at my whole body stood up.

The empreror picked me up and removed the cloth that was wrapped around my small body

"A girl!" Suddenly his eyes darkened and his grip on me tighten which made me wince, he let go of me without a word, but I was quickly caught by the woman who was holding me earlier.

Sh*t! Is he dumb? He maybe thought I was a doll, what if I really fell on the floor?

I want to punch even though my heart is failing because of the impending second death.

"Emperor Harris!" A man shouted in shock, I think he was the one who announced earlier that the Empress is dead. Looking at his uniform, he looks like the doctor here.

Suddenly, what they call Emperor Harris took out a sword and I realized that the doctor's head had popped.

What the... did i just show beheaded?

The others also gasped at what they witnessed. I feel like my little eyes are completely open. Fufu, it's normal for me to watch a cow with its head cut off but not a human....my system can't handle it.

"what's with that face?" Emperor Harris turned to me and grinned then pointed his sword at me, the maid who was holding me backed away but she was also stuck when the demon emperor's gaze turned to her. She was shaking and I felt like I was going to fell.

"Should I behead you too?" The emperor turned to me again. I shook my head in time due to fear and suddenly his forehead wrinkled

Of course, Jennie, does a baby can understand?

But he is abnormal so maybe he can understand my reaction.

"You weirdo!" It was all he said before removing the sword pointed at me and walking away

"I don't want to see that child again, if you have to kill her, do it." he said lastly before leaving the room. all of the maids inside sighed in relief. the others even started crying out of fear while the one holding me looked at me with pity

What was that! Is he really my father? And is the Empress really his wife, it's like she doesn't belong to him even after she died, that monster didn't even give her a look.

oh no what to do? What to do? What the fudge is happening in my life?! I have come back to life but it is in danger tsk.

is this what they call hell and that man is satan?

But wait, that monster's name seems familiar, as well as the name the Empress said that would be my name.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

I knowww!! that's the name of the Emperor and his daughter in novel 'The Empire'

So I'm now inside a Novel that I've just been reading?

Pfftt!

I want to laugh at my own thoughts. of course, that's impossible. maybe just a coincidence.