Chapter - 1

"No, it's a man"

Ace Hester, i still remember smiling wholeheartedly and it was my first time hearing my own giggles after my dad passed away I lost all the hopes that I had. I was wondering, why did I smile?and it all started when I was at the age of 20, where I was just waiting for my death to knock on the door so that I could let it in.

And i still remember our encounter

I closed my eyes and a heavy sigh left my mouth, as drops of hot water railed down on my body, this every single drop reminds me of my tears that I wasted by crying in past years. But now I have taught my eyes to swallow the tears, I came out of the shower with water drops dripping on the floor making the floor wet and I looked myself in the mirror.
I have no one to talk to and that's why I chose myself to talk while looking at the mirror, "why aren't you dead yet?", "No one is there to save you, to support you or to love you", "you keep killing yourself everyday!!!!! So why aren't you dead yet?! How much you're gonna suffer, for no reason". I shouted to myself because this is the only way I can keep myself going and the reason why I am still alive is due to my Father, I still remember his words very clearly as if everything happened yesterday.

I came out of the bathroom and started drying my wet hairs, putting on simple clothes even though I am rich enough to buy branded clothes, but that fun is not for me and i don't find any joy by wearing those kinds of clothes. I took my favourite book, and put on my specs, tying my hair into a ponytail.

I was about to leave but stopped when my balcony doors opened due to the force of air and i went near there to close them but my hands stopped as i looked up to the moon, i wondered why it's looking prettier than before, "what's with you, why are you looking so beautiful today?" I chuckled by saying that to the moon. And got out of my room but kept the balcony doors open.

I went into the Kitchen And started preparing a hot coffee, here I am so glad that everyone is out today probably doing their own stuff.

I took my cup of coffee in one hand and on the other hand my book. As i sat down on the couch comfortably and started reading my book, I was about to turn the page but the door bell rang, making me flinch because no one is present here except me. All the workers are on holiday today and my brother and mother are out too but they have keys of door so they would never rang bell, I got up from couch with book still In my arms and made my way towards the door and I was so nervous to open it, I don't know why? Anyways, let's open it.

"1 2 3!" I opened the door and i looked up at that person, who was leaning on the door with his hands folded on his chest. He was wearing black shirt with two buttons open for an incredible view and black pants showing his strong and big thighs, a black watch on his veiny wrist and muscles all visible. Dark brown eyes and beautiful shape of lip-

"Done?", He asked with a smirk
"Hu- wha-what?" Shit, why did I stutter
"You were staring at me from up and down so I was wondering if you are done",
"I never di-"
He came dangerously close to me and asked me so politely with his husky and deep voice, that is weakening my knees.

"May I come in? Madam or...........Cherie"

But that's rude because he didn't care about my answer and just stepped inside, making his way to the couch, how can I let him in?, He is a dang stranger. "Excuse me, how can you come in, i never said you can come in" i shouted to his back! And he sat on my brother's master chair.

"My Cherie, you don't need to be so rude with me. That hurts", he said by looking at me deeply

Thank you so much! For reading, I hoped you like it and please comment down your impression towards this episode

See you at next episode