Chapter - 11

Sitting on my soft pink chair as i continued writing my book, but I wasn't able to focus on my writing, my mind was travelling thousands of places I don't know what I am even writing or am I just scribbling down on my book? Gosh! I couldn't handle this anxiety any more I stood up from my chair and removed my specs and made my way towards the bathroom, to get freshed!
After a warm bath, I came out of the bathroom wearing my white robe, i sat in front of the mirror and picked up my hairdryer, i turned it on and started drying my hair, but that's so boring of me, so I decided to turn on the music on low volume because I don't want to tell the whole mansion that I am enjoying my time alone in this room, Locked! After drying my hair, and combing it softly, I started to look into my wardrobe searching for a comfortable wear and i finally found it! My black warm hoodie is 2x larger than my body, so I took out a black shorts to wear down, but before I changed, I closed the curtains.

"Don't push me!! You bastard!!"
Emily said, while peeking from a large tree,
"Emily, I know you are a complete idiot but that doesn't mean I am an idiot too, let's go those two guards are working for us!" He said by leaving Emily behind as Emily widened her eyes and followed Ace, "why didn't you tell me that before" she said while following him behind like a cat, one of the guards helped Ace to climb up with the help of a rope, he looked down at Emily, who was waiting for Ace to help her come up, "you go home" he mouthed to her,
"Bitch, how dare you!!! Help me"

After a grand circus both of them made it to her balcony! Ace was about to peek but Emily stopped him, "what?" He whispered, "let me check first, she is a girl" she said and tilted her head to take a peek inside her room through curtains, she looked inside and widened her eyes, she turned towards Ace with those football eyes, Ace eyebrows crashed, he was about to peek too but Emily pushed him, "no! We can't- i mean you can't take a look for now" she said, "why?" He asked, "she is changing her clothes" Emily said with a glaring look, "that's more great" he said and was about to peek, Emily couldn't handle this boy and she smacked his head, "ouch!"

After waiting for the whole 2 minutes, Emily peeked again and saw Anna applying her lotion, she opened the curtain and signaled Ace to go in, he got the task and he slightly opened the curtain and entered her room without making any noises, she was sitting on bed as she closed the lotion bottle and stood up and made her way towards the drawer as she knelt down to keep the lotion, she stood up and turned around, just to get pinned on the table, and again that black mask, black cap and dark brown eyes, her breath hitched, it happens everytime he stands close to her, her heart stopped beating as she didn't dare to utter a single word, her throat dried.
He stared into her soul, her eyes, her lips, everything was just so mesmerizing about her, he removed his cap and mask,
"Wh-what are you do-" she asked with a bit of courage that was left,

"in my girl's room?"
she glared at him and asked him again
, "why are you here again?"
He came closer, their body touched as goosebumps ran on Anna's body, her toes curled, Ace bent down to reach her face, he circled Anna's waist with his right hand and pulled her closer, making her stick more to him,
He smirked, knowing that Anna is fucking nervous but still tryna being bold,

"I don't need a reason to come here, I can come and go whenever I wish, if I want to sleep here, I will, if I want to enter inside your blanket, I will, so what do you think about why I came here?"

Anna was stunned due to his words, she pushed him with full force and said, "you pervert! I'll call the maids, if you won't leave"

Ace slides both of his into his pocket, "calm down babe, i carry protection with me", he smirked, Anna took her perfume bottle and threw it towards him, as Ace caught it well!
"Ohh!, so this is what you use" he opened the cap of perfume and applied it on himself,

"now we both smell the same!, shit! People might get wrong thoughts"

Anna was left with no words, her mouth hung open, she went towards the door and was about to bang it until someone stopped her, "wait! Anna!", Emily said in a hurried voice,
"myself Emily, let me apologize for him, you know he is kinda naive"
"Wh-who are you?"
"I am Ace's friend, actually! I came here to meet you" Emily made her steps to Anna, she took Anna's hands in her hands,
"I know things are difficult for you, and most likely you need a friend", she pulled Anna and made her sit on the bed, "whatever Ace told you when he came here yesterday, you don't need to believe him, no one is gonna force you to believe that but let me tell you something, Anna, our life was on edge and your father caught us, we are just repaying you back as we couldn't to your father, so please... please co-operate with us, I know even you hate your brother and you are 80% sure that your brother have done something wrong, but it's just you are turning blind eye to that, but today I bought something for you......here you go" Emily handed Anna, an envelope.

"But you believe your father, right?"
Anna opened the envelope and found photos of her father with Ace and his teammates, more like a happy family photo
"This..." she looked at Emily,
"What do you think, who killed your father....take your time and lemme know"

"Give it" Emily signaled Ace to give her the phone that they bought for her to communicate with them. "Whats this for?" Anna asked to look at Ace,

"It's our first night gift"

Thank you so much! For reading, I hope you like it and please comment on your impression on this chapter

See you at the next chapter