Chapter - 10

"C'mon, Anna, How long do you think Ace will survive, don't you want to save him?, His life is on the edge of a knife, come back...and see him for the last time"

"No! Ma- n-!", I got numb on my place, my knees were getting weak, tears started to form in my eyes, my lips were trembling, my phone slipped from my hand and I fell on the ground on my knees, my hands were shaking, I turned my hands into first to stop myself from getting afraid, At this moment I could only think about Ace! I have to save him or she will end him! I stood up quickly and was about to pick my purse until a notification popped from that number again, it was a message with a photo.

A photo of Leo and me, it's when he came to pick me up this morning,

"I see, you have two lives to protect"

And before I replied to the text, I was blocked by that number, I turned and picked my purse, i turned back and grabbed Leo's arm and dialled my secretary's number,

On call

Ana : Prepare with my private plane
now! I am coming there!   

Secretary :  where to?

Anna : London

Secretary : sure mam!  Everything
will be ready!

End of call

Leo was all confused, he doesn't even know what's going on and why they are going back to London?, "Anna! What's going on and why are we going to London all of sudden, is everything fine?? We are not going there again Anna!! Can you please tell me! I am talking to you right now!" We got in the elevator, and I answered him

"You wanted to know me, right? I'll tell you everything once we get on the plane", this is the only way I can protect both of them and before that I have to tell Leo everything that he should have known by now, i am too late now, it's hard to escape the reality and I am really ashamed of telling my past to him because I don't want him to see me as a bad person, I am afraid that he will turn his back towards me once I tell him the truth, the real truth that I have been hiding from him even though he is trustable and a understanding person, I am still hesitating.

We got on my plane and Leo was talking to someone on the phone and soon he slid his phone in his pocket and took his seat beside me and now I know that, I have to tell him everything! From the start.

"Anna, don't tell me if you are not ready, I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any dang way you don't have to push yourself, I can wait as long as you wish", why does he have to be so loving towards me, i don't even deserve this kind of treatment from him, man save it for your future wife don't waste it on me, you are too sweet to deny! The concern was clearly detectable in his eyes and he was just waiting for my response,

"Leo....it's not like i don't want to tell you about my past, it's just I am terrified by my own past and don't know how to speak up"
I said while facing my body towards him and with my head hung down,
But before I spoke further, Leo noticed my nervousness and, he slid his index finger under my chin and raised it, I was a bit surprised by his actions! Our eyes met and Leo decided to leave one more assuring note to melt me.

"It's okay Anna, sometimes you are just not sure about yourself and it's totally fine, you know I can never force you for anything because I just want a chance to beat in your heart silently without disturbing you and I wanna lift all those burdens from you,
So, Let me be your comfort zone, look,  I am well aware that you want to share your time, your moments, your every second, your every day, your room, your food with someone else but above all of that i just want you to share your burden and emotions with me, that's all I ask for"

And now tell me how I cannot love someone like him, why my heart is not pounding for him just the way it beats for Ace, why? Why am I still stuck in the past? Why can't I move on from him when I have this angelic man named Leo in my life! What is pulling me towards Ace? Why am I always worried about him? And here I am continuing that book again which I left in the middle, because I was afraid of games that the next page might play with me and now I have started it again, but this time I have to finish this book and close it forever.

I turned my gaze and attention back to Leo
"Promise me that you will not leave me after I tell you everything"
"Never Ever" Leo said confidently while waiting for me to speak.

"After the night, when Ace barged in my room from the window, everything changed and the next morning was different, i felt like rays of hope were hitting my face and i wanted to ignore and deny that feeling because I don't wanted to accept that my brother killed my father.....but things didn't go the way my brain wanted, everything happened what my heart wished for and Ace showed up again with Emily, You know only a woman can understand other woman very nicely and Ace knew that I needed a female friend"

Thank you so much! For reading, I hope you like it and please comment on your impression on this chapter

See you at the next chapter