Chapter - 5

"To find her"

They were all shocked and none of them spoke but someone had to ask him,
"Who?" Jade asked, with his both eyebrow crashes.
"I don't really have time right now, I'll explain everything later. One more thing, don't wait for me, I might come late", Ace hurriedly said and went out leaving their jaw drop on their breakfast.

"Why is he searching for Zeff's mother?"
Alexander asked Layla, and Emily made a face because of his stupid question.
Not until jade came and hit his head and said,
"Idiot"
"Why don't they trust me on this and I can't believe he fell in love with Zeff's mother"
So stupid of him,
"Where is Joe?" Jade asked while cutting apples and Laylah replied, "you know he is a silent bee, he is out alone again", "ugh! I feel bad for him" said jade.

Joe, last member of this gang and a very silent and unhappy one.

Ace came out of the house and called his assistant and asked, "is everything ready?", "Yes sir! Everything is ready, we are only waiting for the sun to set and your suit is ready too". Ace looked at him and asked him to hand the set up's photo, "show me", "here you go, sir", he handed the image of the set up.

"You think I'll be alive, after jumping from there?" He checked the setup,
"Hope so" his assistant casually said,
Ace placed his both hands on his waist and turned towards his assistant again, with an unbelievable expression, "you really want me to die?", His assistant avoided glances, "No, sir!".

At Night,
Anna was sitting on her bed with her favourite book in her hand but she soon yawned and decided to change in her comfortable pyjama, with black crop tops that have short sleeves and black shorts down, she sat in front of the mirror and tied her hair up and started applying eye cream and moisturizer. She stood up from the chair and went near to turn off the light but she got stuck in her place , when she heard a voice, she turned around to look behind her but couldn't find anything.

She turned off the lights and was about to hop on bed but paused when she heard that voice again but then she decided to shrug it off and took her blanket, slid inside and pretended to sleep, but Anna couldn't sleep, she got up again and went towards her balcony, she hesitantly opened the curtains but no one was there, a sigh left her mouth, closing the windows and curtain, she turned around but her heart popped out, when she saw a person in  full black attire, she startled and was about to shout but that person grabbed her waist by his left hand and placed his palm on her lips preventing her from shouting, it was a real tight grip and with that she was pinned on nearby wall.

Her eyes were wide open but this wasn't surprising for that person,
"Shhh"......
With this she went silent and her breath hitched, she was damn scared. But then enough of scaring the shit out of her,

"Calm down my Cherie, you are shocked as if I kissed you like Di Caprio! Well...... i can do that if you insist"

She pushed him forcefully and asked him with a panicked voice, "wh-who are you?!",

"You look irresistible, when you are mad"
He answered,
"I am asking, who are you?!, I'll shout if you won't say" she said while backing off a little

He turned around and switched on the torch, and started looking for a switch board, he made his way towards the switch board and asked her something,

"Forgot me this easily?, I had a sleepless night due to you"

He switched on the lights and turned around making her extremely shocked

She uttered while saying "Ace?",
He replied, "Yes, Darling"

Thank you so much! For reading, I hoped you like it and please comment down your impression towards this chapter

See you at the next chapter