Chapter - 6

She uttered while saying "Ace?",
He replied, "Yes, Darling"

He halted his steps towards her but Anna's steps started going backwards, "Yes, that's what I wanted to hear from you last time...... ah-uh you look confused", he reached out to me already.
"Wh-why are you h-here? Firstly, how di-d yo-you got here?" I asked while swallowing my saliva as sweat started to form on my temple. "Don't stutter, it's making me a bad person" he said and was about to continue further but then we heard footsteps coming towards my door.

I quickly grabbed his wrist and opened my wardrobe, with full force I pushed him inside and closed the wardrobe, I was about to go to bed but the door opened with a loud thud revealing Zeff Quinn aka my brother, anger was written on his face and he had his dark aura on moreover he was carrying gun in his left hand, he slowly came towards me and spoke with his grumpy voice. "You know, what have you done?, How would you? You are fucking naive....We are talking about Motherfu**er you let in that day, do you even know what type of person he is? He could kill you?"

Is he concerned or mocking me right now?
He continued furthermore,
"But...that doesn't concern me, he saw you and that's what the worry is! So, before he ends my last golden card it's my duty to protect it"

And lastly he took something out of his pocket and called Ms. Bella, my watch woman,
"Yes, Master" she hurriedly came and stood like a slave moreover she is the only person who at least takes care of me, "for the next 3 weeks, make sure she doesn't come out of her room, food and water should be given only at night when everyone is asleep and if she doesn't open the door in one knock, no need to pamper her! Just let her die"

I was appalled, unbelievable! He is using me to get something, how lame Zeff! Words weren't coming out from my mouth it was more like stuck as I was too stunned to say something and i didn't want to tolerate these things anymore. "Why are you doing this to me!!! Such a scoundrel you are ZEFF!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs and I didn't expect any sympathy from him, he turned around with vexation in his eyes as if he was ready to end me, "what the f**k you said!!" He came towards me and grabbed my hair from behind making me hiss in pain, I closed my eyes tightly due to pain, "listen, obey or die" he said while gritting his teeth with that he harshly pushed making me fall on ground and my head hit the table near as they left the room and locked it from outside.

I shut my eyes as tears were coming out, due to the treatment I am receiving from my own brother. I am exhausted, I can't take it anymore! Why can't I leave peacefully?? Why can't I die peacefully??!! My palm formed into a wrist because I don't know how to take out my anger and where to take it out?!!

Ace watched it all and he came out of the wardrobe and locked the room from inside too and went towards Anna as he sat down in front of her, he slid his finger under Anna's chin and made her look up, no emotion was written on his face but then he asked, "where is the first-aid kit?",
I wiped my tears and removed his hand so that I stood up and said, "no need for tha-", "where is it" he asked again,
"I told you I don-" he cut me off again, "where?"
I sighed and decided to ignore the fact that he even exist, i decided to go to bed but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him, making me startled and for some reason I didn't wanted him to let me go, I was just staring at him, numerous questions were taking on my mind. "Why is he doing this?, "Didn't he come here to kill me?" After all, he is my brother's rival.

"I didn't come here to romanticise with you, nor I have any intention but....that doesn't mean you will lay low comfortably, you are locked and we are stuck together"

"Let me treat it, I don't want any huddle in my plan"

He let go off me and I took out first aid kit from the drawer and sat on the bed by keeping the kit beside me I opened it and took out a bandage, ready to apply but he snatched the bandage from my hands and said, "that's my work, To heal you...in return, i just need cooperation from you" he out the bandage aside and grasp ointment in addition he applied it on cotton earbuds but before applying on my temple he warned me

"it's gonna sting a little",
But the moment that touched my temple i shrilled, it stings so badly and it made my face turn to right a little and that seemed to annoy him.

He took a hold of my right check with his left hand, softly yet gently and made me look at him but things are getting more curious

"why are you here?", I asked
"Maybe, missed you", he said while looking at me
"Or....maybe, I need you so badly"

Thank you so much! For reading, I hope you like it and please comment down your impression towards this chapter

See you at the next chapter