Chapter - 2

"My Cherie, you don't need to be so rude to me. That hurts", he said by looking at me deeply. "Mr. List-" and he cut me off.
"Ace....Ace Hester", "Whateve-" and again he cut me, "Ace" he said his name again literally forcing me to take his name, "Mr. Hester, I didn't have any intention to let you in here and why are you even here? Who are you to enter here?!"

"How about we get each other's introduction?" He asked me while raising one eyebrow and I didn't want to introduce myself to a stranger, "hell!, No- why would we even do that? You don't know me, I don't know you!"

"Great" he said with a small smile, wait is that a smirk or smile?
"Myself Ace Hester and an only child of the Hester family, or what should I say, "Underworld Gangsters", so may I get to know who you are? Miss?"

Gan- ganster?!, Did I just let a gangster enter my house like the owner of this house, if my brother will get to know about his then I am for sure done. He will keep torturing me, Mercilessly!, Firstly, what should I say to this gangster??. He didn't come here to kill me, right? No why would he, I don't even have a single friend and i rarely go out of the house. Should I ask him if he is gonna kill me or not?, Nah! That will be so stupid of me. What should I do?? He is staring at me and waiting for my answers! Shit! I am fucking, standing like his slave!, Wait should I just give a call to my brother? He won't shout at me for disturbing, right!?, Let's give it a try.

"Excuse me, please" i awkwardly gave a small smile and hesitantly picked up my phone from the table and found out that my mobile battery bid me a good bye, already as I was looking fiercely and curiously at my phone, it was snatched by someone! Oh wait how can I even forget? It's not someone, it's a gangster that I am stuck with!

He looked at me and came closer to me as I stepped back a little, he is not gonna kill me, right?

"Nice trick, darling but I already informed Zeff Quinn that I have stepped in his house but......" He took one more step closer and bent down to my level and i don't dare look straight in his eyes, "i never knew, that this bastard had a beauty inside the house", Great that you didn't know about it, you rascal. I took 5 steps back and tried to convince him "I don't have an-any-anything to do with this fa-family and i don't wa-want to know your relation with Zeff, so!! Please exc-", I was cutted off when I heard door opening with loud thud and it was my brother, the moment I saw him i was about to run to my room but Ace grabbed both of my hand and fold it backwards with just his one hand, As he pointed GUN on my head!

"On time Zeff, or this would be the last breath of this lady" and what the heck is happening! with this I found out that, they are not friends but RIVALS!

"Ace Hester! Leave her! It's not like her life is important to me or something. So, no point of doing that", right! What do I even expect from this monster. "And i don't care what's with you two but one thing is for sure that she is just a use and throw for you", i broke into light tears when Ace said this because the way he sentenced this line was just so harsh to hear.

"Here me out! Don't go and sniff around like a dog at my secret workplaces, you won't get what you are searching for" he said by looking at Zeff fiercely, what are they talking about, and what is that Zeff is searching for? With blood and sweats.
"So, Ace! Don't act too brilliantly, because I can ruin everything to get my hands on that" Zeff had this passion in his eyes and he is desperate to get that.

I got calm when Ace let me go, and my brother shouted at me, "Go back to your room, you bitch!" And with that I ran to my room, i don't want to stay in this hall anymore.

Ace made his way to Zeff, there was no breaking of eye contact! Looking at each other with rage appearing in their eyes, Ace was about to pass by Zeff but took a step back and whispered something in his ears.

"Don't provoke her, She can be a dangerous woman and might be the one to put a bullet in your head", Zeff knew that it was a warning from Ace.

Thank you so much! For reading, I hoped you like it and please comment down your impression towards this episode

See you at next episode