Chapter- 3

"Don't provoke her, She is a dangerous woman and she'll be the one to put a bullet in your head", Zeff knew that it was a warning from Ace.

"You're back?", A guy sitting on the couch, he looked up at the main door of the mansion and greeted Ace. Who just came back with an angry face, "not in the mood", Ace directly went in his room without responding to Alexander Davis.
"What's wrong with him?" Laylah asked Alexander by sitting beside him with her hot milk in hand.

Indeed, sibling goals! Alexander Davis and Laylah Davis both are siblings, and members of this gangster group.
"Did you call Emily?" Alexander asked Laylah by raising his one eyebrow and waiting for her answer, because he knows that his sister is useless. "Well I tried to....but, she is not picking up her phone",

"Caught in lie", someone spoke between them and it was one of the gang members.

"Mr. Jade Brown, you gotta don't put fire between siblings okay?!" , Seems like...i did get caught. "You are gross, get off your hands", Alexander smacked Laylah's head and got up, leaving the hall room to make his way to Ace's room

A little knocking on the door and Ace stood up from his bed with a glass of wine and lazily opened the door.
"So, what happened?", Alexander asked while standing outside of the room
"Come in", ace voice went cold. He let Alexander come in, both of them sat on the blue elegant chairs with wine in hand.
"I did go there but...." He took a pause not sure about what to say, "but, what?".

I wasn't sure about what to say regarding the situation I met in that mansion, I want to do more research before exposing everything to them, I have to make sure that, she is not like Zeff. I have to find out if she was playing innocently to get away.
I have to find what's their relation and why did Zeff talk to her like that, what's the reason behind all these things and only one person can give me all the answers to my questions

And it's that girl!

"Hello?!! Hello???? Ace!!" Alexander was wondering why these guys zoned out?
"Yes!" He came into reality.
"Are you even here??", He asked
"Yes yes I am!, Let's talk later about this!"

Coming out of the room, Alexander decided to cut his hunger by entering the kitchen and looking for something delicious but he smelled something mouthwatering and followed that smell, it was something placed on the table.
A red velvet cheesecake! He looked at the cake with loving eyes and bent to its level as he observed the cake, cream cheese frosting with a mildly chocolaty flavour, it seemed heaven in just a cake. The softness and sweetness, it was straight out of the oven and heaven!! He quickly took a spoon and was about to dig in but the cake moved from its place and his head was smashed on the table, and something broke on his head as he opened his eyes and found egg yolk dripping from his head.

"How dare you!!!, You knobhead!!", Alexander went deaf, when the gorilla screamed in his ears.
"Emily Jones!! My hair is worth a hundred million dollars How the hell you smash an egg on them!!!"
"Then, why to be a rascal in the first place, it took me 4 hours to make this territory"

2 hours later

They both made up with each other and sat on the couch and Alex won the half of the territory. "So, what did he say?", "He said, "let's talk later", and kicked me out"
"Hmm....don't worry, I'll talk to him tonight", Emily said with an assuring voice.
Alexander looked at Emily, who was busy eating the cake like a mess and he admired that mess, a bit of cream got on her corner of lips and Alex just wanted to remove it and he was busy thinking of ways of removing it.

"Should I tell you to wipe it off by yourself, or give you a tissue or do it with my thumb or...........do my lips sound better"
"I don't know what's more delicious, if it's this cake or you"

Night time
Laying down on bed, Ace was just looking at the white ceiling not knowing what to do and how to do it. He wants to make sure that no innocent lose their lives in this war, he was stuck in the situation he shifted his gaze to the door, when it got opened.
"What makes you come here", Ace asked Emily, who just entered in his room and took a place on the chair, "what are you so worried about?", She calmly asked him knowing that he is badly suffering right now but he denied to say the truth, "nothing".
"Ace, I have known you for the past seven years and I can read your mind in seconds", she wanted to remove words out of his mouth, "it's nothing, I am just.....worried" it was Emily's first time hearing that he was worried about something. "What is it, Ace?", Ace gently replied with a long sigh, "leave it", he completed his words and was about to lay down on bed again but paused when she said something unexpected.

"Who is it? That's making you worry for the first time"

Thank you so much! For reading, I hoped you like it and please comment down your impression towards this episode

See you at the next episode