Chapter 1

***Jesy's P.O.V***

"Morning babe. Did you sleep well?" Leigh-Anne asked. "Yes thank you, you?" I stretched my arms and gave her a hug. "Yes but I woke up early for some reason." Leigh was making breakfast. Damn it smelt good. "Something smells nice. What you cooking?" I looked over her shoulder to find where the heavenly scent was coming from. "Pancakes," she smiled "could you put the kettle on please?" I walked over to the kettle and pushed the button, it went blue and started to heat up. "Thanks." Wow she looked perfect this morning.

Lately I've been really confused, about me and Leigh. Fans on twitter have been tweeting stuff like "Lesy for life." "Aww look how cute Lesy look in this picture." "I'm changing into a Lesy account." "I ship Lesy more than Lyler." Oh yeah I forget to mention. Leigh-Anne has been seeing someone lately, Tyler. He seems to make Leigh happy, I think, but something seems off about him. The confusing thing is, I feel jealous. Not of Leigh, but Tyler. He gets to kiss her and cuddle with her. But I can't exactly tell her, can I? It could ruin our friendship and career. So I need to keep my mouth shut.

"Jessssssssssy? Earth to Jesy? JESY!" My thoughts where interrupted by Leigh. "Oh sorry, I kind of went off a bit then." I apologised. "What were you thinking about?" Oh crap. "Erm... life." I lied. "Anyway, as I was saying. Tyler is coming over in an hour." She leaned against the table. YAY Tyler was coming over. Lets celebrate. "Oh. Well I'll go out with Jade and Perrie." I stood up and went to get a shower. "Jesy, are you ok?" She looked at me concerned. "Yes, I'm fine." I lied again. She smiled and turned to wash the dishes. I headed towards the bathroom.

I thought about everything in the shower. Mostly Leigh. She was driving me insane! Jade and Perrie might take my mind off things. Hopefully.

*2 hours later*

"How is Leigh?" Perrie asked me. We were sitting on her couch watching the TV, Jade was making something to eat. "I don't know, she's out with Tyler she's obviously gonna be happy." I rolled my eyes when I mentioned Tyler. "Jess," I looked into Perrie's eyes "can I ask you something?" I nodded even though I was slightly confused. "Do you think of Leigh as more than a friend?" CRAP CRAP CRAP. "Yes of course Pez, we're like sisters." Phew good thinking Jesy. I mentally high fived myself. "Jesy, you know what I mean." Great. I now mentally face palmed myself. "I don't understand Perrie." She looked into the kitchen to check if Jade was there. "Jesy listen to me. Do you like Leigh as in like like." She had a serious facial expression and I knew my guard was down. "I... I don't know Perrie. I really don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Comment, vote, share. Tweet me your opinion @Love4LMIx <3