Chapter 11

Half term yay! I'm being really slow with the updates, I'm sorry.

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

I knocked on the door to our managers office and waited nervously with Jesy. "Whatever they say or do, we won't let it change anything ok?" I looked at her, she was playing with her hands and looking at the floor. I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me. "Jesy? Are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little bit nervous". She started to look around not making eye contact. I pulled her face to mine and placed a kiss on her lips. I felt her smile. We pulled away and the door opened. "Hi girls, take a seat in my office please." Annecka, our manager, pointed to some chairs sitting in front of a big wooden desk.

Jesy walked in first and I followed. I sat down next to her and looked around the office, not making eye contact. Annecka sat down and I could feel her eyes burning into me. This wasn't awkward at all, note my sarcasm. "So girls, do you have any idea as to why you're here?" I turned to face her, she had a smug grin on her face. "Because of me and Jesy? Just a hint, because we are the only ones you've asked to see." I stared at her emotionless. "Well done Leigh, I've been asked to speak to you about your relationship. None of us here at Modest like it, so we need to either cover it up or end it. Do you understand?" She was talking to us and treating us like we were babies.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jesy leant forward in her seat. "You want us to cover up the fact we're in love?" Her voice cracked at the end of the sentence. "Yes Jesy, your relationship could ruin your career." I stood up and pushed the chair away. "Bullshit! It doesn't matter if I like girls or boys. If I date a girl, that wouldn't have anything to do with sales. Our sales are bad because you're too busy promoting 1D instead of us! If you could open your eyes Annecka, being homosexual is not a crime, it is not a sin and it is not something that you and your pathetic little office people can change!" I was flat out screaming in her face now. "How dare you talk like that to me, I'm your manager." She started to whisper. "Not anymore." Jesy stood up and leant on the desk. "Bye, bye Annecka." We both waved and shut the door.

"Oh my God that was hilarious!" Jesy laughed when we got out of the building. "I know did you see her face? Priceless, we should of took a photo." We both stopped walking at bent over because we were laughing too hard. "Erm Leigh," Jesy stopped. "I think we just quit." My eyes widened and I stopped laughing too. "Crap, we need to talk to the girls." I bit my lip and took out my phone.

Leigh -

Jade, can you and Perrie meet us at Nandos in 20 minutes? x

Jade -

Yeah sure, why? x

Leigh -

Me and Jesy just need to talk to you two x

Jade -

Okay we'll be there soon x

*** Perrie's P.O.V ***

Me and Jade walked into Nandos and looked around for the others. "Where are they?" I bit my lip and scanned all the tables. "There they are!" Jade shouted and pointed to a table at the back of the restraunt. We walked over and sat down. I sat opposite Leigh and Jade sat opposite Jesy. "So what's up?" I asked. Jesy looked at Leigh and nudged her arm. "Well erm me and Jess had a meeting with Annecka today and well erm," She looked at Jesy and then at the table. "We kind of quit." I was gobsmacked. "You what?!" I screamed. "Why the hell would you quit? Do you know how hard it will be to find another record label? Well done guys you might have ruined our career!" I stood up and walked to the toilets. "Perrie wait!" I heard Jesy shout my name. I turned to face her. "Listen to us, you don't understand. Annecka -" I cut her off by slapping her across the face.

"Perrie!" Leigh-Anne ran over to me and pushed me away. "Jesy are you ok?" She lifted her face up to have a look. "Yeah I'm fine." Jesy pushed Leigh's hand away. "The hell Perrie?" Jesy looked at me. "I'm sorry, I was just angry." I looked over at Jade who was inspecting Jesy's face. "Well  you could of let me explain first!" Jesy snapped. "What logical reason will there be to have quit?" I asked confused. "Because me and Leigh are in love!" Jesy shouted. "Y-you told her? Jesy I'm so happy!" I ran over and pulled her into a hug. "Yes I did, and management won't accept that. So we either carried on and split up or quit. If you had the choice between Zayn and management who would you choose?" She looked at me. "Good point." I nodded. "Well are we gonna find a new label or?" Jade butted in. "Wait we did get an offer right? From Island records." Leigh smiled. "Yes we did, Jessie J and Angel are signed to them and they've become successful." I looked at the other girls. "Well then girls, looks like we've found our new label!" Jade shouted.

* 2 hours later*

*** Jesy's P.O.V ***

"Hey Leigh?" I shouted into the bathroom. "Yeah?" She was in the shower and I was in the bedroom on my laptop. "You know I suggested a twitcam to tell the Mixers?" I waited for a reply. "Yeah?" I heard the shower shut off. "Well I was thinking why don't we do a twitlonger instead? I mean we'll get less hate." She came in just wearing a towel. I stared at her, my eyes were wide. "Like what you see?" She said and did a spin. I just nodded my head unable to speak. She laughed and walked over to the wardrobe. "Should I start writing it now?" I asked. "Yeah, mention management as well." I nodded and started to write.

When I was done I tweeted the link and smiled. It went something like this.

Hi Mixers!

It's Jesy here. Me and Leigh decided to clear up the rumours about 'Lesy' and we thought it would be best to do it this way. So a while back I started to develop feeling for Leigh, but she was dating Tyler (who let me tell you is a knob) so I just pushed them to the back of my mind. But day by day these feelings kept getting stronger and stronger, I needed to talk to someone so I chose Perrie to confide in. She helped me a lot and basically told me to go for it. I took Perrie's advice and told Leigh. The first couple of days after that were horrible. She didn't know how to handle all the stuff I had told her so everything went strange. Then we both came to a conclusion. We were in love. The girls were happy and so were we, management on the other hand weren't. So today we quit. I can imagine some of you mixers to be happy about this decision, and others to be worried about what will happen next. We are going to sign to Island Records who work with artists such as Jessie J, Angel, Akon and other great artists.

Some of you may be upset by all of this and some of you may leave and stop being fans. If you do, I respect that and it's your choice. Others may stay and support us, if you do we love you. Thank you for being incredible fans and being there for us since day 1.

Love you all, Lesy <3

****************

Thanks for reading! Fan, comment and give me as much feedback as you can please <3

@Love4LMix