Chapter 4

*** Jesy's P.O.V ***

When Perrie and Jade dropped us off, me and Leigh were alone. An awkward silence the apartment. "Well erm, I'm going to get a shower." Leigh broke the silence. I nodded, "I'm gonna go somewhere. So I'll be back around 9." She looked at me confused. "Jesy where are you going?" I couldn't tell her; she'd freak out. "I'm just gonna go over to see Jade." She looked at me and then nodded, phew got away with that one. Then she turned on her heel and bounced up the stairs. I left the apartment and got into my car.

I was on my way to Tyler's. But I couldn't remember his address, I just remembered what it looked like.

I drove for a while until I turned a corner until I entered a familiar road. I dropped the speed and looked at the houses carefully. Not that one, not that one, definatly not that one. Ah here it is. I stopped the car and sat back in my seat. How was I going to do this? What was I even doing here? I gripped the wheel tightly, causing my knuckles to turn white. "Come on Jesy. You can do this, think about what he's doing to Leigh." That was it, I opened my door and slammed it after me.

The house was a simple brick one. In the middle of a normal road. In an ordinary neighbourhood. But the house and front garden itself, was a mess. Weeds growing out of every crack possible, cat and dog mess everywhere and the paint was crumbling from the wall and front door.

I carefully walked up to the mouldy green coloured door. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I waited for a while. Staring at the door. Where is he? Hmm maybe he isn't home. I was about to leave when the door finally opened.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me like I was a piece of shit on his shoe. "I erm came to talk about erm...." I was stumbling my words in fright. "You came to talk about what?" He spat. I didn't know what to say. But then I remembered why I was here. Why Leigh was in hospital. "I came here to talk about Leigh-Anne." His eyes widened. "What about her?" "Well, I came home today to see her body lying on the floor. I took her to the hospital and she told me everything, everything Tyler. So I came here to tell you, to back off and leave her alone!" He laughed but it wasn't a funny laugh, it was more like a sarcastic laugh. "Oh yeah, well I'm not gonna leave her alone. So Jessica. What are you," he started to walk towards me "going to do about it?"

I started to back away towards my car. "Exactly. And Leigh told you. She broke one of my rules, oh she's going to pay." He laughed again. Oh that was it. "YOU DARE TOUCH HER AND I'LL KILL YOU!" I ran at him swinging my arms about. "SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND THE THOUGHT OF YOU TOUCHING HER MAKES ME SICK! SO LEAVE," I punched him in the face, "HER ALONE!" He fell onto the floor holding his eye. "DO YOU HEAR ME TYLER? LEAVE HER ALONE!"

He looked up at me, anger in his eyes. Oh crap. He stood up walked towards me. "How dare you talk to me like that. How dare you punch me." This time I ran to my car. "Come back here! Now!" I was just about to open my car door when I felt his hands on my neck. I screamed causing him to cover my mouth. He threw me into the car door. I cried out in pain. "Stop crying you bitch." He then started to continuously kick me. There wasn't one part of my body that didn't ache. "Stop it please." I screamed. He picked me up and threw me onto the road. Charging at me like a bull, I panicked. His body made contact with mine. Causing both of us to go flying into a parked car.

The car alarm went off and Tyler panicked. He looked around to check if anyone had just witnessed the event. Then he ran off.

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

It was 9:30, where was Jesy? I got out my phone and dialled Jade's number. "Hey Jade, has Jesy left yet?" There was a long pause until she spoke. "Left? She isn't even here. Is everything ok?" My heart started to race. "She said she was going over to your house, she been gone for five hours." I heard whispering in the background. "Try phoning her, me and Perrie can't help at the moment. We're at my mams house. Phone me as soon as you find her, ok?" "Ok." I put down the phone.

Where was Jesy?

****************

This was a rubbish chapter I know. But comment or tweet me @Love4LMix :)