Chapter 8

A/N It's Monday I know but I was really REALLY busy yesterday.

 *** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

I didn't sleep. I didn't even go to bed. I just sat there. On the couch, staring at my phone. Waiting for Jesy to call. But she never. If only she knew how much I actually loved her, how much I actually cared. "Jesy I love you. I really love you. Come home, please." I talked to myself. Where is she?

I'll phone Jade, she will help. RING RING RING. Come on Jade. Pick up, c'mon. "Hello you've reached Jade Thirlwall's answer machine." I heard Jade's voice. "If ya want ya can leave a voicemail." I then heard Jesy's Scottish accent. Wow that girl made me laugh. BEEEEEEP. "Hi Jade could you ring me back please? I need to talk to you. Bye." I put the phone down and got out my laptop.

I opened twitter and checked if the other girls had tweeted, looking out for ones off Jesy. A tweet caught my eye. "Me and Poopey are all snug on the couch x Jesy x" I opened the tweet and saw a picture of Jade and Jesy lying on the couch. Jesy sitting with Jade lying across her lap. A feeling of jealousy exploded throughout my body. Jesy was with Jade. I looked down the replies from Mixers. "AWW JADESY!" "I cant anymore. Jadesy." "Jadesy is real." NO LESY! Was I really this jealous.

I opened a tweet box. "Hi Mixers, how is everyone? Sleep well? I certainly didn't Leigh x" Soon the mentions started coming in. "What's wrong Leigh?" "How come you're not with Jade and Jesy?" "Jadesy leave you out?" I wanted to reply to them all, telling them I was jealous and I loved Jesy. One reply made me boil with anger. "YOU'RE ALL UGLY! JESY IS THE UGLIEST EWW!" I know I shouldn't reply to haters but this one made me mad. I pressed reply and started typing. "How dare you say that about Jesy! She is beautiful and I love her so piss off back to Narnia you irrelevant piece of crap! Leigh." Bit harsh but they deserved it. Mixers starting RTing and tweeting me.

I needed to see Jesy. I phoned a taxi and went to get my bag.

* 30 minutes later *

I knocked on the door to Jade and Perrie's apartment. I'll apologise to Jesy and then everything will be fine, right? I sighed and waited for the door to open. No one came.

I remembered that Perrie left a spare key under the mat, I picked it up and entered the apartment. "Jess? Jade? Hello?" I heard laughing from upstairs. I tiptoed quietly until I was outside Jade's bedroom door. I turned the knob and opened the door.

"JESY!" She was kissing Jade. SHE WAS KISSING JADE!

*** Jesy's P.O.V ***

"Jade are you awake?" I looked down at the sleeping figure lying on my chest. "Mmmhmm." She looked up at me with her chin resting on my chest. "Morning." I yawned. "Mornhmmmm." She put her head back down. "Still tired I guess." She nodded. "Well I think I'll just have to wake you up." I tickled her sides until she screamed. "I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!" She fell on the floor. "Here, come sit." I Patted a pillow next to me.

She sat down. "You still look beautiful even in the morning." Jade covered her mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" I laughed. "Yes you did ha!" She started to blush. I went to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her face so I kissed her lips instead. I jumped back in shock. "I'm sorry." Jade whispered. "No don't be, it's fine." She looked up into my eyes. "STOP TEASING ME JESSICA LOUISE NELSON!" She shouted before smashing her lips to mine. I kissed her back and smiled. This actually wasn't too bad.

"JESY!" I heard a voice from the door. "Leigh it's not what it looks like." I stammered. "It's exactly what it looks like! I came to apologise and this is what I see! I was starting to fall for you Jesy! I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" She ran out of the room. I just stood there with my mouth open. "W...what just happened?" I asked. "She likes you Jesy, she likes you. And you like her. Looks like you both win. Again I lose. I never get anything. Go find her, you obviously don't want to be here with me!" Jade ran past me and into Perrie's room.

Jade or Leigh? Who do I run after?

*****************

Thanks for reading! Comment Leigh or Jade, Jadesy or Lesy. New cover thanks to JadeThirlwallFan :)

@Love4LMix