Chapter 10

I saved a chapter, and to be honest I was actually proud of it, but my laptop shut down so I lost it all. But I'm gonna start again.

~~~~~~~~~

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

I felt someone kissing my neck. It was Jesy, I smiled. Jesy Nelson was mine, I was hers. We are finally together, and nothing will break that. I love her and I'm pretty sure she loves me. I smiled at the thought of us waking up next to each other everyday, and spending the rest of our lives together.

"What are you smiling about?" She looked at me. I turned my head so I was facing her. "You." She blushed. "I hope you're thinking about something nice." She rolled her eyes. "That sounded wrong, oh my god." We started to laugh. "Yes I was actually. I was smiling about me being able to call you my girlfriend. Jesy Nelson my girlfriend." I kissed her cheek. "I want to try. Leigh-Anne Pinnock my girlfriend." She smiled to herself and got up. She put on her slippers and tied her hair up into a messy bun. She then threw on a hoodie, not putting on any pants. She  caught me looking and winked. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going to make breakfast, what do you want?" She replied. "Anything." She nodded and walked out. I could hear her repeating "Leigh-Anne Pinnock my girlfriend" over and over again. I laughed and followed her.

"I want to do something today, want to go out?" Jesy was putting my breakfast onto a plate and I was sitting at the table. "Yeah sure. But where?" She looked up. "Erm, what about shopping?" I started to eat my toast. "Okay, I'm gonna buy you a present and spoil you." She smiled at me. "Jesy please you don't have too." She turned away. "No I want too." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist, I rested my chin on her shoulder and started to kiss her neck. She let out a moan and turned to face me. I kissed her lips and moved my arms to her neck. She had hers around my waist with her hands on my ass. "I love you Jess." I felt her smile. "I love you too."

*2 hours later*

*** Jesy's P.O.V ***

"Jesy you've bought me a necklace, two pairs of earrings, a new pair of Jordans  and bag already, treat yourself." Leigh let go of my hand. "No I want to spend my money on you." I pouted. "Fine, but it's my turn to buy you something. What would you like?" I shook my head. "No Leigh I'm fine." But she was already dragging me towards a shop. "Leigh wait!" She stopped and turned to face me. "Whats up?" I looked around. "Leigh there's loads of people in there. Can we go to another shop?" I looked around. Leigh frowned. "Are you ashamed of us or something?" I felt guilty. "No Leigh, no. It's just I don't want people to know straight away. I mean Perrie doesn't even know yet. If we go in there people will ask questions." She nodded. "Fine lets go to nandos for lunch then."

"Jesy, Leigh-Anne? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD It's you!" Two girls were standing next to out table screaming. "Can you sign my phone case please?" One of them took out her phone and waved it in my face. "Yeah sure. What's your name?" I asked her. "Emilia." She smiled at me. "That's a nice name." I signed her phone and gave it back. The other girl was talking to Leigh. "Could you please do a video message? Just so I can remember this day. Just say 'Hi Beth, Jesy and Leigh here.' Or just something really simple?" Leigh nodded. Beth filmed us and then said goodbye. Before she went she asked us a question. "Hey erm is Lesy real or is urm it just rumours?" I looked over at Leigh and she looked back. "We'll clear up the rumours some time this week, keep your eyes on our twitter." Beth smiled and went to catch up with her friend. "What did you mean by that?" I looked at Leigh. "I think we should do some sort of twitcam to tell the mixers." I smiled, that would be the best way. My phone vibrated in my pocket. "Shit." Leigh looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Management."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!

@Love4LMix <3