Chapter 12

It's been forever since I last updated, I'm so sorry. But here's a new chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

After we posted the twitlonger everything was fine, we lost a few followers but the fans were amazing and the support we received was incredible. We have a meeting with our new management soon, so far the future looks bright.

I was sitting in the front room watching the TV, drinking a cup of tea, when I heard the front door open. Jesy walked in front of the TV and picked up the remote, turning it off. "Hey I was watching that!" I sat up off the couch and went to snatch the remote off her. "No, we need to talk." She put her bag down along with the remote and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" I was worried, she's never usually this quiet. "I want to go to the police." She whispered. "About?" I raised my eyebrows. "Tyler."

I sighed, "No." She rolled her eyes. "Leigh please, we need to report him! He hurt us both! You want to let some animal run loose? He could hurt someone else." She stood up. "He needs to be locked away!" I know he's not a nice person but I don't know. "What if he finds out we went to the police?" I asked. "He won't, the sooner we tell them, the quicker he's gone." She looked desperate. Even if I was scared I had to do it for Jesy.

* After the police interview *

"Miss Pinnock, we may need your help catching Mr Williams." The police officer told me. "We can't track him down ourselves so, can you arrange a date or something? Maybe go for a coffee?" I felt Jesy tense beside me. "Don't worry it won't be a proper date, and we'll have officers inside and outside the building. We won't put you in any danger." I felt a bit better, and if I do this, maybe Jesy would. "I'll do it." I said. "Great so are you going to text him?" The officer asked. "Yeah I'll do it now."

I pulled out my phone and started to type.

Me -

Hey Tyler, haven't seen you in a long time. I wanna catch up, I miss you. Meet me at starbucks in an hour? xx

"Now what?" I looked up at the police man. "Head on over to starbucks and we'll set up." He smiled at me. "Jesy are you coming?" I looked at her. "Yeah I'll go with the police." She nodded and walked out of the room. "Here goes nothing." I whispered before following her.

* 1 hour later *

I sat at an empty table waiting for Tyler, I felt nervous but I tried to hide it. I had a microphone on my hat, it all seemed a little bit OTT to be honest. The door opened and in walked the person I had been waiting for. He was wearing faded blue skinny jeans, a hoodie and a beanie. He sat down and stared at me before speaking. "Oh Leigh-Anne, what went wrong?" He sighed and put his head in his hands. "Tyler you hurt me, and you hurt Jesy." I leant forward. "That bitch deserved what was coming! And you, if only you'd of listened to me! When you don't listen you know what happens, you face the consequences."

He stood up and moved to the seat next to me. He leant close to my ear and whispered. "You dare leave me or tell anyone else, I will fucking kill you." I turned to face him and laughed. "Oh Tyler you shouldn't of said that. POLICE!" As soon as I said that, police officers turned up and had him in handcuffs. "You stupid bitch! When I get out I'm gonna find you and kill you!" He spat. "Bye Tyler."  I took one last look at him before he was taken away.

"Leigh, he's finally gone!" Jesy appeared by my side and pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. He's gone, he's actually gone! All these years of suffering and I'm finally free! I grabbed Jesys hand and pulled her into the car. "Leigh where are we going?" She laughed. "To celebrate!" She looked at me but this time she grinned. "I do love you Leigh." I leant over and kissed her. "I love you too." I put the key in the ignition and put on the radio. Tonight will be fun!

-----------------------------------

Crappy chapter :/

Feedback please <3