Chapter 14

I am so sorry for the late update! I have been crazy busy, I have started my GCSE's and I've been reallllllllllllllllly stressed out. Sorry if this chapter is crappy!

----------------------------------

**JESY'S P.O.V**

"Leigh! This place is a mess! Zoe is coming round soon, help me clean up." She was lying in bed with her head under the pillow. "Jesy it's 10 in the morning! Leave me alone to sleep." She moaned. "Fine. If that's how you want to do it." I grabbed her feet under the covers and pulled her onto the floor. I picked up a pillow and started to hit her across the head with it. "Jesy! Stop!" She screamed, covering her face with her hands. "Get your lazy arse up then, Pinnock!" I dived on top of her and we both erupted into fits of laughter. "I kind of like it down here." She rolled on top of me and bit her lip. "Jesus, don't do that Leigh! You know it kills me." I pouted at her and she rolled her eyes. I went in to kiss her and she did the same but I pulled away just as our lips were about to touch. "You ony get kisses after we have cleaned up!" I pushed her off me and raced down the stairs, her footsteps close behind.

After the house was cleaned up we both sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I was sat at the far end with her head resting on my lap. "What time is Zoe getting here?" She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, the ones that first made me fall in love with her. "She texted me saying half 12, it's 12 now so she'll be here soon." I smiled to myself. I'm glad we've got in touch again, she used to be my bestfriend. We were basically inseperable. "What are you thinking about?" Leigh poked my cheek. "Nothing." I held her hand. "Just life."

**LEIGH-ANNE'S P.O.V**

Jesy, Zoe and I were currently sitting around our dinner table. The girls were talking about their past and storied they remembered from working in the bar. "Do you remember that man? He was drunk and he was trying to hit on you and he kept sluring his words and spitting in your face?" Zoe bursted into a laughing fit and so did Jesy. "And he got kicked out for stripping in the middle of the bar!" And off they went again. I started to play with my food, none of them had even spoke a word to me since Zoe arrived. "I'm just going to the toilet." I excused myself and headed to the bathroom. 

I sat on the toilet and put my head in my hands. 'Stop it Leigh. Just go back down there and make conversation about something else.' 'They're ignoring you, you might as well just leave and go visit the girls.' Thoughts were rushing around my head. I finally decided to go downstairs and try harder to make conversation. 

"Hey babe, you okay?" Jesy looked up as I entered the room. "Yes." I smiled at her. "Me and Zoe were just about to go to that new bar that's just opened up the road. Want to come?" Zoe looked up at me, her eyes were burning into mine, almost as if she wanted me to say no. And it worked. "No. I'm gonna go up to bed. Have fun." I forced a weak smile. "You sure you're okay Leigh?" Jesy raised her eyebrow. "She's fine, lets go." Zoe stood up and put on her coat. Jesy nodded and grabbed her bag. "I won't be long babe." She kissed my cheek and then she left. Zoe followed but before she left she walked towards me and whispered in my ear. "Stop getting in the way of me and Jesy. You're ruining everything. She'd be a lot better without you. Do you actually think you're good enough for her? Oh Leigh, sweetie. Newsflash, you're not." And with that she left me standing alone, tears escaping my eyes.

How could she be so heartless? She likes Jesy and now they're going out alone, together, surrounded by alcohol. Something is going to happen, I can feel it. I need to stop it before it does.

I threw on a hoodie and searched my bag for my car keys. I found them underneath all the clutter. I ran out towards the car and started it as if my life depended on it. As the car started raindrops started to fall. Great. What great timing. Seems like everything and everyone is against me today! I got the car into gear and pushed down on the pedal. 

As I pulled into the car park I realised all the spaces were full and there was absolutely no way I was going to park anywhere near the bar. I pulled out of the car park and found a space about five minutes away from the bar. I locked the car and pulled my hood over my head to prevent me from getting as wet as possible. I jogged down the road and stopped as I crossed the road. I waited for the cars to pass and then carried on jogging. When I arrived at the bar I slowed down and stood outside the window. I searched the sea of faces until I found Jesy sitting at a table but there was no sight of Zoe. I smiled to myself, maybe she'd gone gone home. I was about to walk in when I noticed Jesy stand up and walk towards someone. Oh there she was. Looks like the wicked witch of the west was still here.

They both started talking and headed back into the room Zoe had just left. Where were they going? 

**JESY'S P.O.V**

"Hey Jess. Can you come with me to the toilet? I need to borrow your... lipstick!" Zoe smiled at me. "Sure." I stood up and followed her into the toilets. "So what colour do you want? Red or pink?" I searched around in my bag and pulled out the first two I coud find. "I like the look of the on you're wearing now." She smirked. "I'm sorry I left that one at home." I placed them back in my bag and placed in beside the sink. "You're completely oblivious to everything Jessica Nelson!" She laughed. "Excuse me?" I didn't get a reply, just the taste of her lips on mine. I pulled away in shock. "What are you doing?!" I shouted. "Don't tell me you don't feel the same!" Zoe shouted back.  "No I don't!" I turned to walk out of the toilets but she spun me around and pushed me against the wall. I felt her lips on mine again. 

"Get off her you bitch!" I heard someone shout. I looked over to find Leigh pulling Zoe off of me and throw her into a toilet cubicle. She then turned to face me, shock displayed on her face. "Leigh, she kissed me! I didn't want to kiss her, she forced herself on me!" I pleaded with her. She didn't reply, she just walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Please don't ever leave me." She cried into my shoulder. I was surprised at her actions. "Leigh don't be silly, of ourse I'll never leave you." I kissed her head. She looked up and kissed my lips. Her kissed were different to Zoe's; Leigh-Anne's lips were soft but Zoe's were rough and her kissing was fast and sloppy. "I think we should get out of here before she gets up." I whispered to Leigh. She turned around and walked towards the cubicle. "Shit. She's getting up." Leigh whispered. "Run!" I shouted. We both ran out of the bar and out into the carpark.

"I'll meet you back home. You take your car and I'll take mine." Leigh-Anne hugged me. "Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes." She kissed me goodbye. 

It's funny how those last few words could mean so much.

=====================================

New update! Sorry it took so long :( 

Love you all <3