Chapter 3

*** Jade's P.O.V ***

I heard the phone ring. I was waiting for Perrie to answer it. "JADE!" Perrie shouted from upstairs. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you get the phone?" I rolled my eyes. "Sure." I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked. "Jade, it's Jesy. Could you come and pick me and Leigh up from the hospital?" She sounded tired. "Erm why are you at the hospital?" Perrie walked in, she knitted her eyebrows together when I mentioned the hospital. I waited for a response from Jesy. "I'll explain when you get here." "Okay we're on our way." I put the phone down and headed for the door with Perrie.

"Did she say why she was at the hospital?" Perrie asked me, shutting the car door. "Nope, she'll explain at the hospital." Perrie nodded and turned on the radio.

*** Perrie's P.O.V ***

When we arrived at the hospital, I saw Jesy and Leigh-Anne sitting on a bench.

"Jess? Leigh?" They both looked at us. "Hi Pez," Leigh smiled "you okay?" I rolled my eyes. "Leigh you have a bandage on your knee and you look like a hamster with your swollen cheek, are YOU ok?" She laughed and stood up.

"Don't you need crutches?" Jade asked. "No the doctor said it was just bruised, all she needs is rest and some ice." Jesy answered. We stood in silence. "What happened anyway?" I asked confused. "Yeah Leigh what did happen? Because I definatly know you didn't fall over the coffee table." Jesy said sternly. Leigh looked around not making eye contact with an of us. "I told you. I fell over the coffee table! SO STOP ASKING ME!" Leigh-Anne shouted. Wow that was out of the blue.

*** Leigh-Anne's P.O.V ***

The girls were beginning to annoy me. "I told you. I fell over the coffee table! SO STOP ASKING ME!" I shouted. They all stood with their mouths open. "I'm s...s...sorry." I stammered. I then ran (hobbled) away, I don't know where I was going but I needed space.

"Leigh-Anne! Leigh stop, wait!" I heard Jesy shouting behind me. "Jade, Perrie, go and get the car and meet us around the corner." Jesy told the others. NONONO. "Jesy leave me alone." "Leigh, stop running, you need to rest your knee!" I slowed down until Jesy caught up with me.

"Leigh what's wrong?" She looked into my eyes. I couldn't tell her about Tyler, he could hurt me. Even worse her could hurt Jesy. "Nothing, my knee just hurts, that's all." I lied. It hurts me knowing that I'm lying to my best friend, but in a way I am protecting her. "Leigh-Anne Pinnock I can see right through your lies." Ugh I hate being in this situation. Maybe I could tell her I mean Jesy could keep a secret right? "Jesy I'm going to tell you something, it's a secret so you cant tell anyone. Not even the girls or management. You promise?" I looked at her. She nodded her head. "I promise."

So I told her everything. Tyler, the abuse, how my accident really happened. It felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. "But Jess, if you tell anyone, ANYONE, he will hurt me." I felt Jesy tense up next to me. "THAT F*UCKING PRICK! HOW DARE HE TREAT YOU LIKE THAT!" People started to stare at us. "Jesy please calm down! I don't want anyone to know about this." She looked away, I could see a tear fall from her eye.

We were interrupted by a car horn. "Come on guys its time to go home." Perrie shouted from inside the car. Jesy got up and opened the door for me. "Thanks." I mouthed. She nodded her head and went around to the other side. This might be a quiet journey home.

****************************

Thanks for reading <3