Chapter 8 Returning home

Enigma POV

My mind was still a bit hazy over all the information that I had just learned and the fact that I had been transformed into a Cybertronian. I didn't know whether to be freaked out or be amazed. The last thing I remembered was the explosion, but also of a strange individual that I saw, or dreamed of?

However, I pushed those thoughts out of my processor and thought of something different, like how I would see everyone again and what they would think of me. I know they will be overjoyed that I have returned, but I don't know how they will react to my new form. I knew that Starscream, Megatron, and Optimus could sense my nerves, but they continued to support me and calm my nerves.

"You know, the crew will like this form much more than the human one." Starscream said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? Won't they be hurt to know that I am one of you now?" I heard laughter behind me and saw Megatron cackling behind me and Optimus had his faceplate covering his mouth, but I could tell he was trying hard not to laugh.

"Hahahaha, ohhh Enigma, they will be overjoyed that you can now live as long as us now without the fear of old age being your death." Megatron said and I thought for a moment before considering what he said.

He was right, Cybertronians live much longer than humans and could possibly considered immortals to a human, but I was still nervous as to what their reactions would be. We finally reached the end of the groundbridge and stepped onto the flight deck of the Nemesis, with a huge crowd of soldiers and officers waiting for us there. I saw many Decepticons looking at me and I honestly didn't know what to say, but then I heard two familiar voices.

"ENIGMA!"

I didn't even have time to process who said it before I was tackled into a big hug by my other mates. Thundercracker and Skywarp practically wrapped themselves around me, kissing and sobbing in my arms. When they started doing it, almost everyone joined in the hug and none of them could control their emotions.

I laughed and hugged them all, wrapping my wings and tail around them, or most of them, as they just kept apologizing for everything.

After a few minutes they all pulled away and I smiled and said, "It's okay, none of it was your fault. It was M.E.C.H. who did this, don't blame yourself for this."

I then heard doors open and looked to see Knockout, Breakdown, Ratchet, Shockwave, Driller, Soundwave and all of his symbiotes. They all looked shocked to see me, probably didn't recognize me at first, but I decided to let them know.

"Me and Megatron's first sparring match, he lost." Everyone started laughing and Knockout ran at me and brought me into a hug with Breakdown joining.

"It's really you!" Breakdown said and Knockout added, "Y-your looking good."

His voice trembled a bit and I chuckled a bit before saying, "What gave it away, Knocky?"

I got a glare from Breakdown, but a playful one since this was only further information I was Enigma.

Knockout was whipping some tears that formed and said, "We have a lot to talk about."

I nodded, but not before Skywarp said, "After she spends time with her mates!"

He then pulled me up to his chassis, wrapping himself around me, with Thundercracker hugging both of us as well.

I started laughing a bit and was able to get free, with Starscream's help, and said, "There will be plenty of time for me to spend time with all of you. Now, let's-"

I got cut off when tentacles were wrapped around me and pulled me into another chassis. I knew it was Soundwave as soon as I saw the tentacles, but I also felt other arms wrapping around me.