Chapter 16 Wreckers

Bulkhead POV

After everyone woke up due to Enigma revealing about her being the sister of both leaders, all the Wreckers left the other Autobots and decided to go outside the ship and talk about the good old times, even Ultra Magnus joined us.

When we got off the ship, I had Miko with me, who wanted to see the other Wreckers and kept asking questions about our previous battles and more about the others.

She kept asking more and more questions that it got to the point where the others didn't know what they had already answered and what else she was asking.

I decided to stay back and watch the chaos all my fellow Wreckers. Wheeljack was watching as well and was laughing so hard at how confused and overwhelmed they were getting at Miko's questions.

"Hahahaha, oh this is much better than seeing the entire crew wake up with that alarm! That was still so worth all of the scars that I got." Wheeljack said and I flinched at remembering what happened last night.

Since Enigma got back, she told us everything about her past and why the 'Alarm Prank' was so big to all the Decepticons. However, Wheeljack didn't know the story, so that is why he did it and he still doesn't know why that prank was such a big deal.

"Um Jackie, you should know why the cons were so mad at you for what you did last night."

Jackie looked at me, confused at what I said, but nodded and listened to me. As I explained the whole situation of what happened to Enigma, he looked both amazed, but also guilty at bringing back all those painful memories of Enigma's past. Once I finished that story, Jackie looked down, crossing his arms, and not speaking.

"Jackie-"

"I didn't know." Jackie cut me off, still not looking at me and still very upset at what he did.

He didn't say anything for a while, but I put my servo on his shoulder, which made him look at me.

He sighed and said, "Do you think she'll forgive me?" Jackie asked and I looked over at the other Wreckers and Miko, all talking and laughing with one another.

"I think she already has." I said and he looked at me, confused as to why I said that.

"Jackie, if you think she didn't already forgive you, would she have brought all the Wreckers back?"

He thought for a moment, but then heard laughing from the others. I saw Miko on Seaspray's shoulder, having the time of her life with the other Wreckers. It made me smile and when I looked at Jackie, he seemed to brighten up a bit.

"Bulkhead! Wheeljack!" I heard Miko shout and turned to see her waving at us.

"Come on, we're going to get their vehicle modes and see who is the fastest!" She shouted and I laughed at what she said, but I also realized that ever since I left the Wreckers, I felt like I was missing something for all that time. Now, I know what I was missing, bots that knew me better than the team that I was on.

It was one of the reasons why me and Miko were able to get along very well with one another from the very beginning. While she was very hyper and always ready for some action, she reminded me very much of the Wreckers and how much I missed being a part of this squad.

I was driven out of my thoughts with Miko shouting for both me and Wheeljack again. I nodded and walked over to the others, excited for what was going to happen in the future, not only as an Autobot, but now as a Wrecker, with my human partner by my side the entire time.