Chapter 18 The End?

??? POV

As I looked through the optics of my creations, I could sense their happiness at one of my creations' freedom and their lost ally returned safely to them... how pitiful.

"My queen." Someone said and I turned around, floating to see my loyal subjects, the Infernocons.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked, annoyed that I was interrupted from looking at my... perfect creations.

"Everything is in place, my queen. The infection is now in all their systems, dormant, and waiting for your command to be activated." My subject said my smile grew bigger at the news, finally, my plan was about to begin.

"Excellent, tell me, how has my latest creation taken their new form?"

I use my powers to get an image of all three of my perfect creations, all lost, and in need of my guidance.

"She has had ups and downs, but her power grows with each day that passes. Soon, she will be under your control, my queen."

"Excellent, and her memories?" I ask and my loyal subject stays quiet for a moment, and I knew that there was some bad news. I turned around and saw he was looking away from me. I floated over to him and put my servo under his chin, slowly making him look at me.

"My loyal, perfect, Infernocon, tell me... what has happened with my other creations?"

I used my powers, getting into my subject's head and controlling him, forcing him to do what I say.

"She has gained some memories of what happened, however, nothing that can point to you, my queen."

I could still see he was holding back, so I dug deeper into his mind and said, "What else is there?"

"S-she... has also been guided by... him."

My eyes widened and I turned away, letting out a receptor shattering scream, almost breaking everything that was in the room.

When I finished screaming, I turned and said, "If he is guiding her, then my plans are in jeopardy already! Why haven't you done anything!"

The Infernocon turns away, getting on his knees and servos, saying, "I-I couldn't w-without being seen, my Queen! Please, forgive me!"

He kept begging for me not to punish him and I still needed him for my plans.

"Alright, at least the others haven't escaped from the stasis pods." I said, but the Inferonocon's field immediately changed to one of worry.

"What is it?"

The Infernocon started to shrink making him look smaller than he is, even though he is much bigger than me.

"They... have all been freed."

"WHAT!" I screamed, with them released my plans could be in ruin.

However, I was brought out of my thoughts when I looked back at a hologram of my creations, another idea came to me.

"My queen?"

I looked back at the Infernocon, and smiled wickedly at him.

"This changes nothing, the plan will still go into motion, we will just need some more help."

I turned around and said, "Send in our top spy and make sure that nothing goes wrong again!"

I shout and the Infernocon bows, saying, "As you command, my Queen."

He then left and I was now staring at the holograms of my best creations.

"Soon, my creation, you will be back under my control, and we will usher in a new age

"Soon, my creation, you will be back under my control, and we will usher in a new age. The Age........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ of Quintessa."