Chapter 14 Reunion

For a while, I just laid in our berth with Megatron and Optimus both still asleep, enjoying the peacefulness and quietness of the day. However, it was short lived when we got a comm call from Ratchet and Knockout, telling us that all the Autobots were awake and wanted to see us.

Reluctantly, we all got out of bed and made our way to Med-Bay, with my mates, all the other Autobots and their charges, and some other high ranking Decepticons wanting to talk as well. Once we finally got to Med-Bay, the Autobots were going to salute, but Optimus stopped them all from doing it.

"Please, there is no need for that right now, we wish to discuss how you ended up in those stasis chambers." Optimus said all the Autobots told what they remember before being locked up. Which isn't a lot since none of them remember anything or who put them in stasis.

"So you all don't remember anything? A light, a specific symbol?" I asked and they all shook their heads and looked away.

Elita added, "Nothing, it's all blank. Like someone whipped whatever happened to us from our processors."

They all looked down, not liking that they knew nothing of who saved them and if they did anything harmful to them.

I went up to them and said, "At least we know that you are all alive and safe. That is what is most important than who or what put you into the stasis pods." They didn't respond and stayed quiet, clearly not comforted with my words.

"Look, I know you are all still confused and frustrated that you don't know who or what saved you and put you in those pods, but right now you should focus on recovering and seeing if you can remember anything from your past."

That seemed to bring their spirits up and they all nodded at me, but also looking back at their friends and comrades. I knew that some of them wished for some time with their long-lost comrades and their sparkmates.

"Well, I guess all we can do is wait and hope for some of your memories to return, but for now you are all free to do whatever you wish." I said and everyone looked at me in shock, but then in joy as all the Autobots and Decepticons ran out of Med-Bay to chat with their old friends and to rekindle.

Optimus stayed for a bit, but I went up to him and said, "You can go too, be with your sparkmate."

He was about to refuse, but I quickly added, "Don't you dare refuse brother, you better go after your sparkmate or I'll make you."

Optimus stopped and thought for a bit before nodding and walking out of Med-Bay, leaving only me, Megatron, and Starscream.

I was surprised that Starscream stayed and didn't join the Autobots like the others, but then Megatron said, "I will leave you two to talk, I have reports to do."

Megatron left, leaving both me and Starscream in the Med-Bay. He approached me and cupped my faceplate with his servos and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him as we stated like that for a long time. When we finally pulled away, Starscream pressed his helm to mine, closing his optics, and sighing loudly, relaxing in my touch.

"Thank you." He spoke softly and calmly as he slowly pulled away from me, looking at me with admiration.

"Why would you be thanking me? I only did what was right in the end." I said and Starscream chuckled, but quickly regained himself. He grabbed my servo and led me out of the Med-Bay and through the halls of the Nemesis to the flight deck.

When we got there, I saw both Thundercracker and Skywarp waiting for the two of us. Starscream nodded to them, and they both jumped off of the deck and started to fly, but Starscream looked back at me. By now I was confused as to why they were being so secretive, they were hiding something from me, but I had no clue what it was.