Chapter 13 New Bonds

Enigma POV

Once we all got back on the Nemesis flight deck, all the Decepticons were in shock that I found more Cybertronians hidden and kept asking questions, even Jack, Miko, and Raf were asking questions as well.

Once I got everyone to calm down, I told them where I was and why I was out there. They were all shocked by why I was out there and that I had been hiding how I was feeling after being revived. I was being embraced by my mates as they kept apologizing to me, but I stopped them.

"We'll talk about it later, for now we have some things to talk about." They all nodded and I walked up to the newly awakened Autobots.

"So, what do you plan on doing now?" I asked and they all looked at one another, nodding at each other and Grimlock and the other Dinobots came up to me.

Grimlock nuzzled into me, saying, "Me Grimlock not leaving friend!"

The other Dinobots nodded and when I looked at all the Wreckers, they all had a look of approval on their faceplates.

Ultra Magnus came up to me and said, "Soldier, you may have been on opposing sides, but you have united all of us. You would make an excellent Commander one day."

I was surprised by his comment and then I heard someone say, "He's right, and that's something you never hear me say about him."

I turned and saw Crosshairs was the one talking, but eventually almost all the newly revived Autobots were not only complimenting me, but also saying that they will stay and fight alongside me and the other Decepticons. When I looked up at Optimus, I could still see he was in shock and wanted to make sure he was alright.

I walked up to him and said, "Are you okay, Optimus?"

He still didn't say anything and was staring at nothing, so I decided to try something different. I changed into my predacon form and roared loudly, causing all the new Autobots to back away in fear and Optimus to snap out of his state of mind.

He shook his helm and looked at me, glaring at what I did. I just laughed while the others still looked afraid, while the Decepticons were just watching the expression of all the Autobots.

I then said, "Come now, am I unable to be worried about my brother?"

Optimus knew what I was doing and when I said that, all the new Autobots screamed, "BROTHER!!"

I chuckled and the Decepticons were having a hard time keeping a straight face, but Megatron decided to keep up the surprises and said, "Yes, there is no problem with that, is there?"

The Autobots were speechless and I added, "Come now brother, there is no need to intimidate these new Autobots right after coming out of stasis."

When I called Megatron my brother, almost all of them were glitching now or had passed out due to shock and the comments I had made. I was laughing very hard at the situation, while Optimus looked like he was about to pass out due to stress.

I calmed down a bit and changed back into my bi-pedal form, saying, "Oh come now Optimus, you cannot deny how entertaining it was to see all of their faces when I showed my form and that we are siblings."

He didn't say anything, but sighed and said, "... maybe a little bit, but speaking of siblings, there is something we should discuss, all three of us."

I was confused as to what he meant, but when I saw the state of the other Autobots, who were all being helped by the other Autobots, I said, "Perhaps we help the others before we talk."

They both nodded and we all helped get the fainted Autobots back to Med-bay, to where we were all thrown out so Knockout and Ratchet could tend to the passed out bots. The Decepticons and Autobots were all waiting outside, talking to the humans about who the bots were and how excited they were to see some old friends.