𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ~ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏.𝟐𝐤

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

The loud bass of the music rumbled through the floor of the venue as you made it past the age line and into The Charmed Chalice: a well known club located in the streets of the magical district in London. The young witch behind you had not been so lucky, as she had been stopped by the magical barrier for being underaged.

"Just let me in, please! I'm a big fan!" She shouted, but her plea was quickly declined by the bouncer that escorted her off of the property.

"I'd hate to be her." Your friend, Lily Evans, chimed in. "You have no idea how excited I am! They aren't a big famous band, but they're amazing. Well, I've only heard that they're amazing. And I've seen their photos. Have you seen that guitarist with the glasses? He's dreamy."

"I've seen him, Lils. I think the bass guitarist with the long hair is cuter, though." You grinned, squeezing through the crowd to get to the front, nearest to the stage, despite the protests of a few girls attempting to get the best view.

"I do believe it, truly. I mean, you did fancy Regulus Black in seventh year." She nudged you with her elbow, earning a scoff from you in return.

"I did not!" You crossed your arms. "I just thought he was a bit handsome, that's all."

"Oh, is that so?" She snickered, before being cut off by someone tapping on the microphone.

That someone was James Potter, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of Eclipse of Sound, who you watched in anticipation. "Thank you everyone for coming out. I won't waste anymore time since we're already quite late, so uh, yeah. Enjoy!" He smiled broadly, looking back at the drummer, Peter.

Peter counted the band in with his drumsticks, beginning the song. The crowd was in awe at the talent of the four men on stage. You moved your gaze from Peter over to the bass guitarist, Remus. He strummed the bass with ease, his fingers gliding across the strings.

Lastly, your eyes ended up on the lead guitarist. You were caught off guard when you looked up from his guitar to his face, only to find that he was looking right at you. He grinned, giving you a cocky wink before looking at the rest of the crowd again.

You found yourself unable to stop staring at him, eyes shifting between both his face and his hands, strumming expertly at the strings of his electric guitar. Him being his smug self, had most definitely noticed your gawking, which only fueled his performance and his ego.

At the end of the performance, the crowd was cheering and Lily was clapping excitedly. "They were amazing, don't you think? The singer was looking at me, I swear."

Before you could respond, James hopped off the stage, right in between the two of you. "James Potter." He offered a hand to Lily, shaking hers when she gave it to him.

"...Lily. Lily Evans" She managed to spit out after a few moments.

James smiled, letting go of her hand to smooth out his hair. "I'd love for you to join us backstage, Miss Evans."

"As long as my friend can come along." She looked past his shoulder at you, grinning excitedly.

"Of course. The more the merrier."