𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦 ~ 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟓𝟕𝟎

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

Snow crunched beneath your boots as you made your way through the tree farm, holding Remus' gloved hand with your mittened one. The brisk December air nipped at your nose, and snowflakes twinkled in your hair.

Remus smiled at you, letting you lead him through the farm. "Found one you like yet?"

"They're all so nice, how could I possibly pick one?" You questioned.

"I don't know, but you better pick fast, darling. It's going to be dark soon."

"Alright, alright. What about that one?" You pointed to a mid-sized tree at the very end of the farm.

"It's your choice. Whichever one you like." Remus assured you, heading over to the tree you had spotted. He circled around it, examining the shape until he reached the back. "It's quite bald back here. Come take a look."

You joined him at the back of the tree, frowning. "I really liked this one."

"You don't like it anymore, just cause it's got a bald spot? What will you do if I start balding?" He teased.

"Don't make me think about that. That's a problem for later. I still think this tree is charming." You grinned.

"Is this the final pick? Going once? Going Twice?"

"Sold." You nodded with a smile.

"Lovely. I'll grab an axe." He trudged through the snow to one of the staff members, returning with an axe a minute later. "Stand back."

You took a few steps back, shoving your hands in your coat pockets. Remus raised the axe, delivering the first blow to the base of the tree. The crisp air filled with the sounds of the axe biting into the tree trunk. Remus' movements were smooth and controlled, impressively skilled with no prior practice. His tousled hair peeking out from under his hat, his rosy cheeks, and his strong swings caused your frozen cheeks to instantly heat up.

After a few more attempts, the tree leaned before gracefully falling onto the thick bed of snow beneath it. Remus stepped back, admiring his work with a glowing grin. "There. Our very own Christmas tree."

You joined him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "How do we get this thing home, now?"

He chuckled, looking around. "They usually provide sleds to bring it back to the car. I'll go grab one." He planted a kiss to your cheek, before heading off to retrieve a sled.

He returned with a sturdy wooden sled, carefully loading the tree onto it. "Let's go."

He took the lead, dragging the sled behind the two of you back to the main entrance. As the sun set, the decorations of the farm began to twinkle to life, casting a warm glow over the winter landscape.

Once the tree had been secured to the roof of your car, Remus opened your door for you. After basking in the warmth of the heated car, the two of you shed your gloves and other winter essentials. Remus turned to look at you, offering you a warm smile. "Ready for our first Christmas together?"

You leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Absolutely."

With the tree securely tied to the roof of your car, the two of you drove off, leaving the lights of the farm to fade away in the rearview mirror. Remus took your hand, intertwining your fingers as he drove through the snowy streets back to your shared home.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────