𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬 ~ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧ { 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 }

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏.𝟒𝐤

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 "𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬"

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐨! 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 :) 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐫

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

You were woken up by the sounds of birds chirping and the softly muffled sounds of idle chatter from outside of your window. Sunbeams were shining on your face, basking the room in warm light shining through the curtains. This moment of peace was quickly broken by the sound of a knock on your door, to which you turned your gaze from the window to the door.

"Come in." You grumbled, sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

Sirius opened the door, stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. "Didn't expect to be awake before you. Good morning."

"Morning." You yawned, trying to get your sleepy eyes to focus on him.

"I'd like to spend the day together, seeing as our wedding is tomorrow. What do you say?" He proposed, sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Alright, but you'll have to come along for my final dress fitting appointment." You brushed your messy hair out of your face, smoothing it back in hopes of making yourself look a bit more presentable. You glanced at the clock on the nightstand, taking note of the time. "I'm supposed to be there in an hour."

Despite your freshly woken up look, Sirius was still looking at you as if you were the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid his eyes on. The rays of sun peaking through the curtains were causing his stormy grey eyes to appear more blue than usual, and it contrasted beautifully with his raven hair.

"Not a problem. We'll leave when you're ready, but you ought to hurry up so that you have time to eat breakfast before we go." He spoke, standing up.

You nodded, pushing the blanket off of you and swinging your legs over the side of the bed. "This is me hurrying, by the way. Usually I need at least thirty minutes in bed before I even think about getting up."

"Trust me, I know."

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

After a delicious breakfast and some wedding talk with Euphemia, Sirius and you went on your way to Diagon Alley. The dress boutique you entered had racks full of gowns that covered every wall, and a round pedestal in the middle to step onto and view your dress. The woman behind the counter had ushered you into a fitting room, leaving Sirius to wander around and touch every interestingly beaded gown he could find.

"Turn around, I'm coming out." You yelled from inside the fitting room.

"Why should I turn around?" He questioned, putting his hands on his hips.

"You're not supposed to see until tomorrow."

"Why not?"

"That's the tradition! It's supposed to be bad luck if you see me in the dress."