𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 ~ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟒𝟖𝟓

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞?

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

It was a Friday evening at Hogwarts, and most students were winding down after a week of classes. The Slytherin common room was particularly busy, every couch occupied with chatting students. Sirius took this as an opportunity to wreak havoc, as always.

He waited outside of the common room with the invisibility cloak on until a student opened the door. As soon as the door opened, he yanked the cloak off of him in the most dramatic way possible, throwing a stink bomb right through the doorway. He bolted from the scene immediately, rushing through the halls and cackling at his own success.

Of course, seeing Sirius running through the halls always means trouble, and Filch knew that better than anyone. He almost had a sixth sense for Sirius' shenanigans, and he found joy in catching him when he could. Today was one of those days.

Filch jumped in front of Sirius, stopping him in his tracks. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? What did you do this time, huh, Black?" He spoke in his grating tone of voice, sneering at Sirius.

"Why, I've done absolutely nothing! I was simply getting some exercise, that's all." Sirius said jokingly.

"I'll find out whether you tell me or not. Let's go." He took Sirius by the arm, beginning to drag him off to Dumbledore's office. Mrs. Norris followed Filch's side, swishing her tail pompously.

Suddenly, a low growl rumbled through the corridor. Mrs. Norris was the first one to stop, her ears flattening and pupils dilating. She growled back, causing Filch to stop and look down at her.

"What's wrong, my dear?" He asked, quickly picking up on the growling sound reverberating through the empty hall. He turned on his heel, his face draining of all colour as he spotted the large black dog standing a few feet away.

Mrs. Norris hissed, her tail shooting straight up. The dog approached slowly, causing her to back away. The moment the dog barked, she bolted down the hall in fear.

"Mrs. Norris!" Filch called out, letting go of Sirius. He chased after her, looking back to make sure the dog wasn't following him.

As soon as they were out of sight. You focused on calling upon your human form again, quickly transforming back.

Sirius grinned, walking over to you. "You sly dog."

"What'd you do this time, hm?"

He snaked an arm around your waist, placing his hand on the small of your back to pull you in. "Not important. The important thing is that you're my little knight in shining armour." He chuckled, pecking you on the lips.

"And you're the damsel in distress?" You teased, smiling up at him.

"For you, darling, I'll be anything." He smiled, pressing another kiss to your forehead. "Now, how about we sneak off to the kitchen and get something to snack on? All that running has worn me out."

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────