𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 ✧

𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧, 𝐚𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫:

"There is absolutely no way, Y/n." James scoffed, crossing his arms. "I am not going to wear pink to go watch some stupid movie!"

You rolled your eyes at him. "Seriously, James? You can't wear a colour to make your girlfriend happy? It's just for a couple hours. It won't kill you, I promise."

"What if I die? I refuse to die wearing pink. That is just appalling." He argued.

You couldn't believe James' dramatics. You glared at him, turning around and storming into your bedroom. "I'll go alone, then!' You shouted, slamming the door.

You spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready, trying to ignore the annoyance in your mind. When it was time to leave, you headed for the door without James. As soon as you reached for the doorknob, his voice called out to you.

"Wait up for me, Y/n." He said, putting his hands on his hips sassily.

"I said I'd go alone, since you're being a big baby-" You began, turning around to be met with James in a hot pink t-shirt. A smile spread across your face immediately.

"Well? Let's go, or we'll be late." He tried to conceal his grin at your reaction, offering you his hand.

"Pink is definitely your colour, James." You teased, taking his hand.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤:

The two of you were sitting on the couch together. Sirius had his laptop in his lap, scrolling through tickets. You were sitting next to him, watching the screen.

"There! Those seats are good." You pointed, Sirius swatting your hand away.

"Hey, no fingerprints on my screen." He quipped, selecting the tickets. "These are for 6:00, so you should start getting ready now." Once he reserved the seats, he shut his laptop, placing it on the coffee table.

"So should you. You take the same amount of time to get ready as me, Sirius."

"You're right about that, Y/n. Come on." He stood up, taking your hand and heading into your shared bedroom.

"By the way, you have to wear pink. It's mandatory."

"Mandatory? Why?" He questioned, looking at you.

"It's Barbie! What do you mean, why?"

"Okay, okay. You're right. I'm sorry I even asked." He chuckled, opening his closet.

When it came time to leave, you had already been waiting on the couch for ten minutes prior. "Sirius! Hurry up!"

He came out of the bedroom, wearing a pink shirt with a pink cowboy hat to match. "I'm ready."

You laughed, looking him up and down. "You really didn't hold back, did you? Don't you think the hat is a bit much?"

"Much?" He looked at you as if you had just said something extremely offensive. "Don't worry, love, there's one for you too." He went back into the room, coming out a few moments later with a matching hat for you. He walked over to you, putting it on your head. "There, now you're ready too. Let's go." He offered you a quick peck on the lips, taking your hand and leaving the flat.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧:

"Are you sure about this, Y/n?" Remus asked, looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a pink sweater that you had bought for him, and he was in deep contemplation.

"I am absolutely sure, Rem. You look so cute!" You smiled, hugging him from behind.

"The colour is very...bright." He said, chuckling. "It's just not my style, that's all. I love it, so please don't think that I don't like your taste in clothing." He assured you. "I just don't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself."

"You won't, I promise. Everyone is going to be wearing pink." You said, letting go of him.

"If you say so. I know that this makes you happy, so I'll go along with it." He gave himself one last look in the mirror before turning to you. "Shall we go? I'd like to leave before I change my mind."

You nodded, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────