𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ~ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟐.𝟕𝐤 (𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐲𝐚𝐲!) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭).

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

Residing on the same strip as The Leaky Cauldron was another small pub with the same purpose: to take wizards into a magical area away from the prying eyes of muggles. Through this pub you would end up in Enigmere, a small town with shops and buildings for witches and wizards to live in. In this small town, you and Sirius Black were roommates in a two-bedroom flat.

The two of you had only met about a year ago, when you saw a posting for a cost effective flat close enough to anywhere you would need to go. When you went for a tour, you met the guy who put up the poster, which happened to be Sirius. He was charming enough for you to agree to tolerate him as a roommate, but shortly after moving in the two of you had become friends. You would often spend the evenings together, eating dinner and sometimes even watching a movie on the couch.

Sirius most definitely had ulterior motives for hanging out with you at first, wanting to butter you up so that you wouldn't complain about him constantly having friends or girls over. However, he quickly realized that he genuinely enjoyed your company: maybe a bit more than he should.

You were completely oblivious to his little crush, and you refused to admit that you fancied him too. Well, you refused to admit it until one night when the two of you had one too many drinks in the living room and ended up in a heated snogging session. You didn't even want to consider how far it would've gone if his friends hadn't barged in at just the right moment. You told him that it was a drunken mistake and he agreed that it shouldn't have happened.

The next day was painfully awkward, and the two of you couldn't even look each other in the eye. It had been a week since then, and things had gotten a little less uncomfortable, but not by much. The only time the two of you spoke was when you'd get home from work, and he would greet you and ask about your day. After the small talk, you'd retreat to your room for the night.

It was Friday night, and you were in your bedroom attempting to unwind after a stressful week. I use the word "attempting" because Sirius knows how to interrupt anything remotely tranquil, and that's exactly what he did. There was a knock at your bedroom door, to which you sighed and reluctantly walked over. You opened the door to be met with the bright and bubbly face of Sirius.

"Hey, Y/n. I didn't hear you come in." He looked incredibly captivating, especially with the freshly smudged out eyeliner around his eyes.

"Hm, I wonder why. It's not like your music is loud enough to wake the entire building." You spoke in a teasing tone, which you hadn't done since the incident.