Dazai- 10

A/n: Another sudden stroke of motivation hit me and this came out of it. Thank you to all that are reading this world wide, you have no idea how much this means to me so thank you so so much! As always, comments make my day so please keep doing them. This may be a long chapter. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOUNO

It had been three weeks since the names were chosen. Dazai was at the height of his popularity and was enjoying every second of it. Girls practically threw themselves into his arms. Akutagawa was his faithful servant at this point, his worship for Dazai increasing at an ungodly rate. He was almost like an intern, Dazai sending him down to the Great Hall to steal coffee and sweets for his friends. Oda however, thought all of this popularity was going straight to Dazai's head.

" Akutagawa~" Dazai said while walking to Defense Against the Dark Arts. " Be a dear and get me some coffee, cold but no ice, lots of milk, double sugar, and decaf." Akutagawa gave a sharp nod and a "Yes Dazai!" Before running to the Great Hall.

Oda sighed." Was that really necessary? You're tormenting the poor kid."

Dazai whined and pouted. " But I'm thirstyyyyyy." He stomped his foot down on the floor like a child. Oda rolled his eyes.

" That doesn't mean you enslave the poor kid and make him do all of your work."

" Sure it does! He doesn't mind."

Oda shook his head and bent down to kiss Dazai's forehead one last time before walking to his next class. Dazai stopped at the door to his Defense Again the Dark Arts room, taught by Professor Fukuzawa, Dazai's favorite teacher. 

Dazai waltzed into the room, taking his familiar seat near the back few rows. He may be a prodigy, but he doesn't like doing work. The Durmstrang champion was sitting right behind him. He swiveled around in his chair and looked into the kid's amethyst colored eyes. The kid ( Freddy, Francisco, Theodore? Dazai didn't care to know his name) glared at him before lifting a hefty book and opening it, completely ignoring him. The book title was in Russian, so Dazai had not a single clue what it was.

Fukuzawa sat at his desk, and the room quieted down instantly. Nobody fucks with Fukuzawa.

" I have been cleared to teach the three Unforgivable curses. No, I will not tell you how to do them." Several groans left the students, including Dazai. " But I will show you how they work and you will all have to write a three page essay, per curse." That got a strong disapproving reaction from the class. Fukuzawa silenced them with a scowl. " Each essay must detail how dangerous each curse is, and the history behind them, as well as the punishment for using them. Now, does anyone know the three Unforgivable Curses?" His eyes scanned the room and landed on the Durmstrang champion, who still had his head stuck in the book.

" Dostoyevsky?" He asked, presumably trying to catch him off guard. 

Dostoyevsky didn't even lift his head as he spoke. " The Imperious curse, essentially mind control, the Crusiatus curse, a torture spell, and the Killing curse, I believe the name speaks for itself." He turned another page in his book.

Fukuzawa raised his eyebrows. " Correct." Fukuzawa took out a jar full of spiders. Dazai shivered in disgust at the hideous things. He had never liked those ugly things and couldn't understand why people kept them as pets.

Fukuzawa opened the jar and picked up a spider, causing visible disgust to wash over all the faces in the classroom.  Fukuzawa raised his wand " Imperio" he mumbled. He flicked his wrist and the spider jumped to a wall. Many oohs and ahhs echoed in the relatively empty classroom. He moved his wand and the spider followed suite, jumping onto people's heads, causing terrified shrieks. 

The spider leaped onto Dazai. " Shit!" he mumbled, quickly brushing it off his hair. It jumped to where Russian kid sat behind him. He, predictably, rolled his eyes but gave it no other reaction, disappointing Dazai. Most of the students were laughing their asses off.