Hair cut

"Ken-chinnnnnnn, open the dooooor" Mikey said, dragging out his words in annoyance. How long was this going to take?

"Gimme a minute Mikey!!" Draken yelled, hurrying to put on his uniform. It was funny, usually Draken was rushing Mikey, now it's the other way around. Just what had changed that made it this way?

Mikey sighed and sat outside, to the left of the door. Mikey and Draken weren't running late to the gathering of Brahman and Toman, but Mikey wanted to be there early today and Draken woke up 'late'.

It'd been a week since Mikey was called to the principals office for his exam, making it a Friday evening after school. Draken went home after school ended and fell asleep listening to music.

It was 6:07 pm. The gathering would start at 8:00, but Mikey wanted to get some things done before that.

While Mikey played with the hair hanging in front of his eyes, a familiar blonde man walked in front of him. Mikey smiled as he jumped up, catching Samuel off guard.

"Samuel!" He said loudly, making the man smile.

"Hi, Mikey. It's been about two months since I've seen you." He said in Japanese.

Mikey nodded, "Yeah, did I get any taller?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "Yes Mikey, you're a giant." Samuel replied teasingly.

Shaking his head, Mikey laughed, "I wish."

As Drakens door opened, Samuel's expression changed, he looked possibly worried? Just a little.

Draken waved as he saw the older man, "Hey Samuel" he said, with a slight smile.

Samuel nodded, then quickly walked away, the boys thought it was strange, but didn't say anything about it.
______

Draken eyed Mikey as they were walking out of the building. Around two months ago, Mikey told Draken to stop doing his hair, so now his bangs were always in his face. At first, it didn't matter much, because they rested right above his eyes, as he'd gotten a trim about three months ago. But now, he hadn't had a hair cut in three months, so his hair was down to his shoulders and his bangs went down to his nose.

Mikey ran his hand through his hair, sometimes he'd part his hair in the middle or to the side, so his bangs weren't in his face, but today he just let them cover his eyes. It didn't matter, because he didn't want to mess with them too much, since he was getting a trim today.

While walking to their motorcycles, Mikey looked over at Draken, "Ken-Chin, we needa stop by a hair place. I'm gettin a haircut."

Draken nodded, "Okay, you gettin a trim or a real cut?" He asked, believing he already knew the answer. He'd been proven wrong, however.
_______

Senju's gang had arrived at the meeting spot a little earlier than expected, of course not all members were there, but most had already been there because didn't have much to do that day except for this.

Most of Toman was there as well, including the division captains. All of them had shown up, but they were waiting in another area behind the shrine, just talking.

Smiley was distracted, just on his phone, not realizing he was being spoken to. "Nahoya, did you hear me?" Angry asked, getting his twins attention.

"Oh, my bad Souya, what'd you say?" Angry sighed, he noticed how Smiley had been on his phone so much lately, he never really listened much these days.

"I said that Mikey's gonna be here soon, Draken just texted." Smiley nodded, thanked his brother for telling him, and went back on his phone.

Chifuyu saw the encounter, but thought nothing of it. He went back to talking with Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Takemichi.