Advice

After the girls arrived at Senju's home, Takeomi said he was going to bed, as it was 12 in the morning.

Senju, still feeling groggy and sick, lead the way to her room, feeling Emma's excitement as she trailed behind her.

As they entered, Senju now felt glad she left some of her things in the room.

"Your room is so cute!" Emma exclaimed, walking over to Senju's desk. She sat down in her spinny chair, as Senju took a seat on her bed.

A mischievous grin appeared on Emma's face. Senju took notice of this, now a bit worried.

She smiled awkwardly, "What is it?" She asked. Emma looked like she knew a big secret, and that worried Senju.

"I know you like my brother! I see it in your eyes, Senju-Chan!" Emma pointed at Senju, knowing she couldn't deny a thing. To this, Senju blushed uncontrollably, now having Emma to be the ever person to know.

Feeling as though she couldn't hide it any more, Senju looked like a kid that got caught doing something they shouldn't have, guilt was all over her face.

"How did you know?" Her blush grew deeper as she avoided looking Emma in the eyes.

Emma smirked, living for the drama. "Ken told me earlier. He actually figured it out first. I knew something was up though, love can never escape my eyes." Emma looked triumphant, satisfied with her boyfriend's discovery, and how they were both right.

Senju looked down at her hands, running her nails along each other. Emma could tell she felt guilty, almost everyone could tell Mikey liked Senju, and they could tell something happened, since he hadn't been so obviously crushing on her anymore. He had quit staring at her during meetings, and he limited their talking, making them grow distant around others. But in a small group, it was clear Mikey was in love still.

Emma's expression saddened, "Senju-Chan, if you like Mikey, why did you lie to him?" Senju didn't dare look up, she felt ashamed enough.

She let out a breath, it was time for her to finally come clean.

She explained how she was scared to be left, how she was scared of his dark impulse state, how she needed to work on herself, and most of all, how she felt like she couldn't be enough.

Emma got up from the chair and sat beside Senju, she gently placed her hand on hers, letting her know it was alright. "I know you've been through a lot, and I know you're worried about Mikey, but if he got the chance, he would treat you like a queen, Senju-Chan. He loves you, more than anything else, he wants you. All of you, your flaws and imperfections, everything. He just wants you to be yourself. He's in love with you." She reassured, squeezing her hand.

Senju nodded, smiling slightly. "He told me things like that at the hospital.. but I'm still scared. I need to work on myself, build up my self esteem, and remind myself that I'm worth the love I'm receiving. Until then, I don't want Mikey to know I feel the same way.."

Emma completely understood, she didn't want to pressure her friend, and she wasn't going to, she just wanted both of them to be happy.
_______

Draken decided to spend the night with Mikey, since it was so late, however they hand an.. interesting situation.

Mansaku had trapped the boys in the kitchen, encapsulating them into a very.. odd conversation. Mansaku narrowed his eyes at Mikey and Draken, watching the two as they sweat.

"Manjiro, Ken, you two need to give your young ladies more attention." He started, making the boys feel awkward.

Draken smiled awkwardly, being polite. "Mansaku-San.. you already knew that Kawaragi and Mikey didn't work out, right?" He asked, making Mikey pout.

Mansaku nodded, "That's because he was a little creep. You always stare at her, it weirds people out." He was acting out of character, but maybe it was because he was tired?

Mikey felt as though an arrow went through his chest. "But grandpa, she's so prettyyyy" he dragged along.

Mansaku shook his head. "Still weird." He said, making Mikey feel embarrassed. "I knew I was creepy.." he mumbled, looking defeated.

Draken laughed quickly, then looked away when Mikey looked at him. "Ken, you're no better. You're so far away from Emma all the time. Act like her boyfriend. Hold her hand. Do something." He said sternly, to which Draken nodded, guessing this meant Mansaku really did approve of their relationship.

"Manjiro, do nice things for miss Senju. Show her you appreciate her, and tell her you'll be ready if she ever comes around to liking you too. I can tell you'll be obsessed forever." Mansaku had a bit of sarcasm, possibly?

He's making me sound so weird. Mikey thought, but not denying it either, he was a little creepy with Senju, staring at her and blushing, always trying to talk to her.

Who knew his grandpa would give him a reality check.

Mikey scoffed. Now I know where Emma gets it from. He thought, finding this situation amusing now.

He then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Hold on. How are you giving love advice when I don't have a grandma?" He asked, silencing Mansaku.

Draken bursted out laughing at that, and Mikey just smiled, happy he got his revenge.

Mansaku then looked at Draken, glaring at him. He promptly quieted down, bowing his head in respect. "I'm sorry sir, don't forbid me from Emma, please." He said, making Mansaku smile.

"Now that's a man, Manjiro! Someone who cares for his lady above all else, and treats her right. Good on you, Ken." He raved, continuously feeding into Draken's growing ego.

Mikey rolled his eyes, if he got the opportunity, he would treat Senju as if she were the only other person in the world. She would be his queen.

He wanted her, her intelligence, her caring-ness, her creativity, her beauty. He loved everything about her.

One day, she would be his. No one would ever stand in his way.

He'd make sure of it.

Mansaku watched as the aura around Mikey suddenly grew dangerous, almost suffocating. As if he was ready to kill. Who? He didn't know.

He always knew one thing, though. Manjiro Sano, his own grandson, would stop at nothing to have what he truly desired.

And that was the scariest part of Mikey.

Mansaku's eyes grew tired and sad, looking at his grandson. He wondered why he had such a sad, angry air about him. He also wondered why he never truly grasped how terrifying his grandson had become.

He was so sweet and caring on the outside, but on the inside, a monster was awaiting its time to come out, and destroy everything.