Chapter One: Welcome

First Pov (Johnny):

 "Mr. Depp, if you don't mind, we'll just be having a quick meeting to meet the new employee." I nodded and asked, "When?" He told me in a few minutes as they were running late. I continued getting my makeup done. A few minutes later, the set director came. "They're finally here. Sorry for the wait," he said. I shooed away the apology and went out to meet them.

 I went out to see someone completely covered in sweats and an oversized hoodie. "Hi, my name is Robyn. I hope we can get along." They gave a shy smile before walking away. One person spoke out abruptly. "Hey, dude, are you a guy or girl?" They looked at the person and smiled softly. "I'm a woman."

 She walked away and I just thought, Well, she seems interesting. I was about to go back before I realized I forgot to personally welcome her. I went in the direction she went because, I wasn't doing anything anyways.

First Pov:

"Stupid." I was bashing myself about the way that I had introduced myself. "I sounded like such a nerd."

 At the moment, my job was to sweep. I was cussing myself out not paying attention to anything around me. I was sweeping when I bumped against somebody. "Oh, I'm sorry..." my sentence faded as I looked up at the face of Johnny freaking Depp. "No problem, you okay?" I nodded quickly trying to calm down my beating heart.

 "I just wanted to personally welcome you. You're supposed to be going with me on tours and stuff too, right?" I didn't realize I hadn't responded until he waves his hand in front of my eyes. "Sorry, yes. I'm a huge fan, so this is like a dream come true."

 "Okay, honest, who's your favorite in Hollywood Vamps?" I bit my lip. "You." He laughed. "You're just being nice." He calling me a liar? "I'm being honest, I swear. You're my favorite. I wish I could play the guitar like you do."

 He chuckled to himself before saying, "If you wanna learn, maybe I can teach you sometime." My heart forgot how to function as I let out a weak "okay." I was brought back by someone yelling, "We do not pay you to make goo goo eyes at the boss!" I immediately start sweeping rapidly. "Go easy on her, I came over and started up a convo." The set director apologized and left.

 "Well, I'll let you get back to work. See ya around." He waved as he left and I waved back. Once he was out view, I went back to work while smiling like an idiot. I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

 When I got home, I texted in a group chat consisting of all my best friends.

Me: Guys! I had a convo with Johnny Depp today! Life cannot get better.

Kim: About time the way you be crushing on him

Livvy: Yeah, gurl you were borderline obsessed.

Saniyah: Borderline?

Saniyah: She's anything that man wants her to be

Me: I am not that bad!

A'zyon: What you lying for?

Me: I cannot with yall rn.

I put my phone down and went upstairs to my room. I quickly took off my work clothes and just sunk into my bed. "I'm not getting back up." At that moment, I didn't even care I was hungry, I was knocked out. As I drifted off, I remember thinking, I think I'm gonna like it here.