Chapter Fifteen: Practice Makes Perfect... Sorta

First Pov: 

 I can't believe he did that. Was he being serious? What the fuck!?- all things that were running through my mind as I read the note. I tried calling him, but it just went straight to voice mail. I sat in the bed trying to think straight. There was no way he was actually gonna make me do it. 

 Finally, he gave me some type of communication, but it's not the one I wanted. 

Johnny: Hey babe. I know that this was really sudden and all, but it'll all work out, promise. Love you!

 I wasn't even sure how to respond to that. There was nothing to say. I got out the bed and looked in the closet to see an outfit already laid out for me. Great, cuz that's exactly what I wanted. I tried it on. It fit perfectly which means John told them what size to get. As I got ready, my nerves started getting worse.

 After about an hour, Alice came in with a huge smile. "Afternoon Robyn. Ready for the tour?" I shook my head which only made him laugh. "John was the one who said you'd be perfect at it, and honestly, I don't disagree. You've been at every practice and have sung every sung with us. You're well-prepared." I rolled my eyes. How dare he try to make this justifiable? 

 "yeah, okay. Let's go ahead and get this over with so I can embarrass myself already."  He took me to where the rest of the band was and I just sat there. I just got fired and now they want me to sing? They're asking for too much. Johnny hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead sweetly. "You got this, darling. It's just like in practice," he said trying to be reassuring.

 "Yeah, okay John," I said nervously- angrily... somewhere between those two. We started singing, but I was a lot quieter than usual... hope they don't notice.

First Pov (Johnny):

 "Are you even singing," I asked as I looked at her mouth barely moving. "Please don't make me do this," she said quietly. It hurt me to see her so sad and nervous, but there was absolutely no way we could go back. She was ready, she just didn't know it yet. "Sorry Sunshine, I've already had everything arranged. Just calm down." She glared at me but then she sung louder. As we practiced, she started tapping her foot and bobbing her head slightly.

 One we finished practicing, we started talking about everything else. Me and Robyn went back to our room, cuddling on the bed. We were turned towards each other, my hand running through her hair. "You mad at me," I asked softly as we just stared into each other's eyes. "No... I'm not mad. I'm just nervous, but this is an opportunity of a lifetime. I leaned closer, kissing her softly, as we just enjoyed this moment together. She wrapped one of her legs around mine as she started to fall asleep in my arms. It was an indescribable feeling.

 [Next Morning]

First Pov:

 As I woke up, I realized Johnny wasn't next to me and sat up a lil too quickly, making my vision go blurry for a second. I rubbed my eyes to try and clear the sleep from my eyes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Morning Sunshine. Ready for today?" I shook my head and he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be right beside you the entire time." I nodded as I got out of bed. We both knew what would happen. As we left our room, the manager was walking towards us. When he saw that we were holding hands, he looked over at me and I glared back." Uh- are you ready Mr. Depp?" He shook his head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I'm not, but we are. Let's get this show on the road." We walked past him and went to the hair and makeup people.

 We were sitting across from each other as we got prepared for the night, we went over a couple songs and eventually he got me to start laughing and smiling. "See," he said as he stared at me with adoration. "See what," I said, still chuckling at his jokes. "You're not nervous right now, you're just in the moment. That's how you should be tonight. Just sing like it's just us in the studio." I took a deep breath. "I'll try."

[That Night]

 "Am I supposed to be on the verge of death and about to kill you guys too?" They were making me mad. They had been laughing at how nervous I had been all day. Johnny kissed my cheek over and over again. "I love you."

 "Love you too." We just started to talk, nothing about music, actually about food (my favorite topic if you haven't figured that out yet), and sleep. "5 minutes 'til show!" We started heading towards the stage, Johnny still holding my hand. Once the show started, I felt like I might actually faint. I sung quietly, Johnny having gone to interact with the fans. He could see how nervous I was and went back to hold my hand.

 I sung a bit louder, but still tried to remain practically invisible. I was doing pretty good until it came to the song. See, since I started singing with them, we decided to create a sing together, one that I thought was never going to be released to the public. Then I heard the music and knew exactly what was going on. I wouldn't be as freaked out if I didn't have a duet with Johnny in which he plays the guitar as I sing. 

 John started pulling me up to the front of the stage and made me face him as we sung/played together. As we did, I closed my eyes, pretending as though it was just the two of us and started singing more confidently. I completely forgot where we were and just sung. Once it was done, I heard people screaming and looked over at them with an excited expression. This wasn't too bad...

Third Pov:

 After that, Robyn just sung her heart out, not even caring about the crowd anymore. At the end of the performance, Johnny grabbed her hand and pulled her close, kissing her passionately in front of everybody. She was clearly flustered as she tried to play off how happy she was. 

 When the show was over, she couldn't stop talking about any and everything that happened. The rest of the band just followed after her, listening to her talk. It was an amazing night.

 Hope it was okay, I was trying to meet the deadline I set for myself. I'll probably go back and make some changes, but yeah! Be safe and stay gorgeous! :)