Chapter Fourteen: The Trip

First Pov (Johnny):

 "Where is this woman," I muttered to myself as I stood at the boarding gates. Just then, she came busting through the airport doors, looking around until she saw me. She waved awkwardly and then looked at the board with the boarding times, rushing up here with me in an instant. "Hey boss..." She was breathing heavily and she looked exhausted. "Nice to see you made it," I said as I grabbed her suitcase. 

 I just stood there while she tried to breathe. "Why are you so late?" She didn't have the energy to speak and walked through the metal detector as we boarded the plane. She was sitting beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. "You gon answer my question?" She shook her head and proceeded to fall asleep. I just got on my phone, but put it away and looked at her for a while. She was so pretty... I don't know how I got her, but I'll thank my lucky star for as long as I live.

First Pov:

I can't sleep. Why? I fell like someone's watching me. Intensely. I opened my eyes and met with dark brown ones. "Why are you watching me sleep...?" He shrugged one shoulder and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry... I didn't sleep at all last night. I've been all over the place this weekend."

 "Why," he asked as he softly stroked my hair. "Getting everything ready for this tour was so hard. I'm just glad I made it on time for the flight," I said dozing off again. Something about his voice is so soothing. "If you missed the flight, I wouldn't have got on and we would've gotten on a different flight." I shook my head. "You do too much for me."

 "I'm just taking care of my girlfriend, how is that doing too much," he asked as the flight attendant came around. I was already starting to fall asleep again, so I wasn't gonna even try to get anything. "Imma go to sleep again..." He nodded and I gave in to my sleepiness.

First Pov (Johnny):

 Clyde: Hey boss, everyone's here already except for Robyn. I don't where she is, do you?

Me: She's right beside me.

Clyde: But I thought all the employees were supposed be on the same flight. I couldn't help but notice that you treat her differently than the others. She's a hardworking, but you know we don't like when you have... personal relationships with others who work here.

Me: She's my personal assistant, she's supposed to be with me. She is here for my aid so...

Clyde: Well if you say so, but please don't let be anything more, I would hate to have to fire her. She's a good addition the team, but we're gonna keep everything professional.

I sighed as I kissed her forehead. Is our relationship really a problem? I would never leave her though... And now that I think about it, she only treats me like her boyfriend when it's just us and the rest of the band... does she know? She knows and stays with me even though it goes against her code? She could feel me staring again and woke up. "Welp, I'm up now. You keep staring at me and I can't sleep like that." I was too busy still thinking about this new development to even think about how cute she was being. "What's wrong babe," she asked gently cupping my face and looking at me. Her eyes held this concern that I had grown used to since she was always worrying about me.

 I showed her my phone and the messages between me and Clyde. "You know about this," I asked as I could see her eyes widening slowly. "Honestly, it's no big deal..." I put my phone down and looked at her. "You could lose your job by sneaking around with me. If you wanna keep working here, maybe we shouldn't-" She covered my mouth and looked at me, her eyes not only serious, but angry. "If that sentence was going the way I think it was going, you can forget about it. I would rather lose my job and the reputation I've made for myself than not be with you. Don't you ever suggest such a thing again in your *fucking* life." Something about her cussing made me blush. I've only ever heard her cuss a couple time if any and it was... exciting.

 "Okay... but they're gonna find out eventually. And I'm scared of what's gonna happen." She kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand reassuringly. "We'll figure it out. Together." I sighed and kissed her cheek, resting my forehead against her. "Get a room lovebirds," Alice yelled while walking past us. "Fuck off," I yelled back, making Robyn smile and laugh. Man, I could hear that laugh on loop and still not get tired of it... When we landed, we met the rest of the crew at the hotel we had rented out. Robyn got dragged off by the boss to go set up something. I really couldn't tell you even if I tried.

 I was talking with Alice and Joe when she walked in looking utterly drained. We were in my room doing absolutely nothing. She took her shoes off and plopped down on the bed, burying her face in the pillow. "If I quit, will take care of me," she asked looking at me pleadingly. I cupped her face and kissed her lips quickly, chuckling at how she was acting. "Absolutely." I thought she was joking, but then she looked scared. "You sure...?" I nodded and before I could even ask, I knew. "They found out," was what I said. "She nodded and started to cry. "They fired me right then and there... Johnny they fired me!"

 I wiped away her tears and softly shushed her. "I meant what I said though... I'll always take care of you." Alice and Joe had looked sullen, but then they got this glint in there eyes that was all too familiar. "hey, you know when people celebrities are dating get famous sometimes...?" I nodded, my thumbing grazing Robyn's cheek up and down since she had fallen asleep. I swear that woman could fall asleep anywhere. "This would be an awfully good time to announce you guys are dating~," Alice said raising his eyebrows over and over again.

 "Announce we're dating? How?" He sighed and looked at me like I'm stupid. "We're literally on a fucking tour. Are you that slow?" I looked everywhere but at him, knowing the answer was yes. "But... don't just announce it like after a song. No... kiss her after she comes and sings with us." I thought about it and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds- wait sing with us? Since when was she gonna sing with us?"

 "Since now. And you don't have much say in it, so..." I shrugged my shoulders. She had been to just about every practice, so it definitely made sense, and I wasn't worried about her embarrassing herself, well... she does have stage fright. But I'll work on that. "Okay, sounds like a plan."

First Pov:

 I woke up and there was no one in the room. Then I remembered I got fired and felt sad again. Then I was happy because Johnny left me a note... I was very bipolar that day. Then again... I'm bipolar everyday. The note was basically saying I was gonna sing with them on the tour and that I had no say in it.

 "Shit."