Chapter Two: The New Job

First Pov:

 I think that getting this job is the best thing to happen to me. Is the pay as good as the hospitals I'm used to working at, not quite, but I absolutely love who I'm working for. He's sweet and drop-dead gorgeous.

 I've been working here for almost 8 weeks and at least once a day, I see him. Everybody there loves him and it's not hard to see why. He comes up and talks to me sometimes. He's really kind and is always checking up on me. I don't know why considering that he probably doesn't remember my name. I'm not complaining though because he knows how to make me smile and vice versa.

 It was lunch time and I was asked to go get much for the Hollywood Vamps. I tried to conceal my happiness as I went to ask them what they wanted.

First Pov (Johnny):

We had just finished practically when the shy girl from 8 weeks ago came in. "Hi, I was asked to get yall lunch, so what would you like?" She looked at me, smiled, then looked away. She was so cute and so country at the same time. What was her name again? It started with a "R" I know that... "Hello Robyn, how have you been?"

 She shyly said, "Alright." She so adorable. As she was getting ready to leave, she tripped and her face became red. She ran out. I hope she wasn't too embarrassed. "She's adorable," Alice said stifling a laugh. I tried not to show it, but I thought so too.

First Pov:

 I have never wanted to die as much as I wanted to at that moment. I went to go get their food along with mine. I wasn't given money to pay with it for, so I just paid with my money. My boss below The Hollywood Vampires themselves texted me telling me that they forgot to give me the needed to buy the food. I was already heading back, so I didn't care to respond. Oh, well. Worth it.

First Pov (Johnny):

 Dang, she didn't get the money, she must be really embarrassed right now. I smiled because she was definitely an interesting girl. "She's back, we'll give her the money so she can buy the food. I am so sorry about the inconvenience."

 She walked in humming one of our songs. She was carrying two bags. She extended the bigger bag out towards us and said, "Here's your food. Sorry, the restaurant was really crowded today." I took it skeptically. "You steal it or something," I asked looking her up and down.

 "No. I simply bought it with my own money." I was expecting her to ask to be compensated for having to spend her own money. Instead, she started walking away and humming the same song. "Hey, wait!" She turned around with a small smile. "Let me pay you back." I started looking for the receipt when she held it up facing her.

 "Had a feeling you'd try that. I'm good. Money well spent." My oh my. She's one in a billion. "Well, I wanna make it up to you, so what do you want?" She could've asked for a raise, a promotion, to be featured in our music, but instead she asked if she could sit in on our practice.

 "Sure, you'll also get a bonus on your paycheck." She shook her head aggressively. "That's too much, all I did was buy lunch."

 "Fine." I was gonna do it anyways. We ate our food while talking about things we could approve on. She walked with us to the record booth while chewing on a red licorice. "You got anymore?" She extended a pack of them towards me and I took one. "Hey, how bout I give you a cig, fair trade." She playfully put her hand on my cheek. "One, I don't smoke. And two, I have asthma, I would probably die."

 She brought her hand down and we were a couple steps away from the booth. When we got in, she pulled up a stool and sat in a corner with a notebook I didn't know she had in her hands. "You sure this is what you want," Alice asked cautiously. She looked up kinda shocked. "More than anything Mr. Cooper."

 We started practicing and my eyes kept drifting over her to see her hard at work. She turned pages multiple times. We were taking a 5 minute break and I just had to ask. "Ms. Robyn, what have you been working on so hard?" she jumped and got really shy. "I was... drawing."

 "Can I see?" She shielded the book, but I snatched it out her hands and looked inside. She was chasing me around, but I would quickly dodge her. I finally understood what I was looking at and stopped, causing her to bump into me. "You were going keep these to yourself?" She looked highly scared.

 "They're terrible, I know." I made her look at me. "These are amazing."

 "What is it," Joe asked after he finally stopped laughing at the whole fiasco. "She drew us." They each took their portrait, but I couldn't find mine. "You didn't draw me? I'm hurt." She snatched the book glaring at me before turning several pages and pushing it back towards me. "You can flip through if you want."

 I started looking at them and was astonished. She had lots of drawings of me, but one in particular caught my eye. I was me playing the guitar with wings and the name of it was "the perfect man". I looked up from the photo to see the rest of the guys were swarming her asking about her talents.

"Robyn," I said seriously. She looked a bit frightened, but looked at me. "I have a personal job for you."