✼CHAPTER 2✼

✼FELIX✼

"So...how has everything been going with your parents?" I asked Hyunjin. "It's been the same. They had another one of those stupid fights today." Hyunjin replied, taking a bite of his ice cream. "Why don't they just divorce already," I wondered out loud. "I know..." Hyunjin agreed. Hyunjin placed his head on my shoulder.

Soon the sun began to rise up. "Oh, sh*t! We gotta go!!" I exclaimed, glancing at his phone. It was six in the morning. Obviously, we had finished our ice creams a long time ago so we just got up and ran to my bike. After Hyunjin safely sat down behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist, I peddled as fast as I can. 

The bike was wiggling dangerously as I made our way back to Hyunjin's house. Finally, we arrived, and Hyunjin (gladly) jumped off the bike. "See you," Hyunjin said. "See you," I said back. With one last smile and a wave, I rode off, thankful for the less weight on my bike.

Once I arrived at my house, I softly placed my bike where it always is; leaning on the side of my house, and sneaked through the front door. I opened it as quietly as possible and closed it softly behind me. However, when I turned around, I was face to face with my mom. "Ah!" I cried out loud in surprise. 

"Welcome home, young man!" my mom said, obviously extremely mad at me. 

"Where were you?" my mom asked as we sat down in the living room. "Nowhere..." I mumbled my eyes on the carpet right below my feet. "Nowhere is not an answer. Where were you!?" she asked, super angry. "I was just with Hyunjin...it's not a big deal," I admitted. "What were you doing with him?" she asked. "Nothing..." I replied, annoyed with my mom's questions and her nagging. 

She was even more annoyed with me. "Answer me now!" she yelled. "We were eating ice cream," I admitted. "There...can I leave now?" I asked. "No, I'm calling Hyunjin's parents. They deserve to know that Hyunjin was off skedaddling around in the middle of the night." my mom said, grabbing her phone and dialling the number of Hyunjin's mom. 

"No!!" I protested. Hyunjin is going to get in huge trouble. 

"Oh, Hi darling!" my mom greeted Hyunjin's mom. "No, no! Nothing's wrong. I'm good. I just wanted to tell you that just right now, my son came into my house. Apparently, he has been sneaking out with Hyunjin." she said. I heard Hyunijn's mom speaking inaudibly through the other end. "Yes, yes. Ok! See you!" my mom said and hung up the phone. "There," she said, the smile that was previously on her face gone without a trace. "As for you're punishment, you're grounded for this weekend," she said. I sighed. 

Luckily the punishment wasn't worse. I'm actually pretty surprised with how little it was. I went upstairs and collapsed onto my bed. I rested there for a few seconds before grabbing my phone out of my pocket and calling Hyunjin. However, he didn't answer.

✼HYUNJIN✼

I climbed up to my window and jumped inside. I made it. I closed the window shut, changed into my pajamas and fell asleep on my bed.

I wasn't able to sleep for long for my bedroom door was bursted open. I quickly sat up, surprised to find my dad standing there, practically fuming. But what was he mad about?

"W-whats wrong?" I asked. "Well, your mom got a call from Felix's mom. Can you guess what she said? Huh? Can you guess what she told her you little brat!?" My dad asked harshly. "Erm...no?" I asked, acting clueless. Of course, I knew exactly what she said. Somehow she must have found out Felix was out with me.

"She told us you were sneaking out past 1 in the morning hanging out in the streets with Felix. Now tell me. What were you doing?? Were you smoking weed!? I'm sure that's what people at your school are doing." My dad asked. "N-no, we were just eating ice cream!" I exclaimed.

I hoped he would believe me. "What did Felix's mom say?" I asked, confused. "She said you were out 'skiddadling' in the middle of the night." My dad replied. "I wasn't smoking, I swear." I said. My dad sighed. "I'm going to talk to your mom about this." He said. I nodded. That's when my phone started to ring. "Oh, and I'm taking this." My dad said, grabbing my phone and taking it with him downstairs.

My heart sank. Not my phone.

Soon enough my mom and dad came upstairs to my room. "We talked to Felix's mom. You're not going to see your phone for a long while." My mom said. "No!" I protested.

That definitely did not change their minds at all, and they left my room, leaving me by myself.

I let out a sigh of relief since they didn't remember I still have my computer. I took it and sat back down on my bed.

My online friend texted me.

nice guy

hi
i know it's early
how are you?

im good
and you?
i didn't think you would be up

haha
i am
and im good too
im grounded tho :(

what!?
same!!
what for?

i just snuck out
i always do that tho

doesn't every teen lol

haha
wbu??

i also snuck out-

:O
imagine if we passed by each other 

ikrr
that would be amazing
i wishhhh

same :/
oh shit
i need to go to bed
i hear my mommmm
gn

bye
gn <3

945 words

Thank you for reading