✼CHAPTER 4✼

✼FELIX✼

I decided to text my future boyfriend. 

H

heyyyy

hiii

how are u doing

im doing good

u?

im doing fine, just bored. being grounded sucks

frr

i know we're both grounded and shit but i would love to see u sometime...irl

oh, that would be amazing 

maybe when we're done being grounded 

sounds good

OMG! I can't believe it. I will be seeing my future boyfriend. No wait, scratch that...my future husband. I collapsed onto my bed in pure deluluness and screamed into my pillow, kicking my feet in the air. I have to tell Hyunjin this. 

I got up, screamed "I'M GOING TO BED DON'T DISTURB ME", made the Squishamellow Felix on my bed and jumped out the window. Today I landed a bit better than yesterday (at least I didn't hit my back so hard I thought I broke a few bones over there). 

I hopped onto my back and drove it to Hyunjin's house. I got there in just a few seconds and I quickly climbed up to Hyunjin's window in pure excitement. Hyunjin quickly noticed me and opened it. I jumped inside (narrowly missing bumping my head on the roof) and jumped onto Hyunjin's bed. "What's going on?" Hyunjin asked cluelessly. "It's official; I'm getting married!" I exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked. "Well, H just asked me to meet him, literally a few seconds ago!" I said. "Wow, that's great," Hyunjin said, but he didn't seem as excited or happy as I was hoping he would be. 

"I'm so excited!!!" I exclaimed again. "I'm also excited for you," he said, sitting next to me on my bed. "You don't seem so," I pointed out as casually as possible. "Hmm? Why not?" Hyunjin asked. "Nevermind," I said, not wanting to argue with my best friend.

I smiled widely. "I'll be going now, I just wanted to tell you that," I said. "Ok, see you later, Lix!" Hyunjin said, smiling back. I wrapped him in a quick hug, climbed out the window and rode my bike back to my house.

✼✼✼

All I could think of that night was how H and I would meet. I had many ideas, I could tell him to wear something very distinctive or noticeable. Like a red cap or a yellow rose (I got that idea from one of those straight kdramas I used to watch before I found out about BL. Its name was Twenty-Five Twenty-One). 

I also thought of the location. Maybe at a cafe or school. Either is fine, to be honest, I really do like H. But then again, what if he really is some old paedophile freak like Hyunjin sometimes says he could be? I really do hope not. Or what if he's worse than just a paedophile? What if he's a serial killer and will kidnap me to rap3 and kill me!? However, there is a way around such a situation. I'll just ask him to meet at a popular location. If he's actually a pedophile or a serial killer he wouldn't dare do anything to me with a bunch of people around.

I tried thinking of something else before finally falling asleep. 

✼HYUNJIN✼

I can't believe I asked Felix to meet him. I don't even know what went through me to suggest such a thing. I'm not even ready to tell him that I was actually the guy he wanted to date. I probably wouldn't even have the courage to tell him that I like him. That I have liked him since middle school. 

The truth is, the whole 'goingundercoverassomecoolassboythatfelixmightwanttodateeventually' wasn't supposed to go this far. But I'll have to go on with it. I'll just have to meet with him and be honest with him. Or maybe...I could run away to some far away country like the UK or Sweden. That sounds like a good idea.

I groaned.

It's all hopeless. Why did I even get the idea in the first place? Well actually, it wasn't even supposed to be like this. I was supposed to stop it, but I just couldn't. I couldn't help breaking Felix's heart. The thought of doing that sends tears to my own eyes. But now instead of that, I gotta do this.

782 words

A/N: i gotta go to the pool, so im gonna end this chapter here. Also, im so happy cuz skz got their own instagrams!! well except for minho and jisung. minho doesn't have one cuz he said it was an inconvenience and jisung said he doesn't want to do social media rn and wants to focus more on himself. i literally opened an Instagram account just to see their posts. and also yesterday i got a new mouse to be able to beat my niece and her bf in flee the facility (a roblox game, i needed the mouse cuz in PC the only way u can be beast is using a mouse otherwise it doesn't even work) but it still didn't work T-T i needa see whats wrongggg

✼Thank you for reading✼