✼CHAPTER 3✼

✼FELIX✼

I laid on my bed, scrolling through TikTok on my phone. It's not that different from every day, but I really wish I could call Hyunjin. I decided to try to. After trying unsuccessfully for a while, I gave up. 

"FELIX BREAKFAST IS READYYY!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "I'M COMING!!" I yelled back. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, beating my two sisters, Rachel and Olivia. We all sat down at the table. "Where's dad?" Rachel asked. "He's coming," my mom said. 

Soon he came, and we all ate together. 

I was the first to leave the table, I ran back upstairs and collapsed on my bed for what seemed to be the hundredth time. After scrolling on my phone for another hour, I came up with the best idea. If I can't call Hyunjin, why can't I see him? He's most likely grounded so he would most likely be in his room. 

For safety measures, I yelled "I'M GOING TO SLEEP DON'T DISTURB ME!", for everyone downstairs to hear. I grabbed my Squishamellows and made a Felix-sized line in the middle of my bed. Then, I put my blanket over it. 

Once I was satisfied with my work (of art), I stuffed my phone into my pocket, opened my window, and tried unsuccessfully to jump out. Usually, when I sneak out, I take the front door cuz it's night and everyone is usually sleeping and won't hear me (except occasionally when Olivia and Rachel aren't sleeping and are pulling all-nighters, in those times I have to bribe them so they won't tell on me), but now I have to jump out my window. I always avoid doing that at all costs. I closed my eyes and jumped out. Maybe that was a bad idea since I didn't see where I was landing. 

My ankle twisted and I let out a yelp of pain. I don't think I injured anything since after just a minute, the pain subdued and soon vanished. I half ran and half limped to my bike and rode it 2 and a half blocks to Hyunjin's house. Once I arrived I grabbed onto the little roof thingy that was right under Hyunjin's window and pulled myself up. Hyunjin always does that with ease, but I struggled a lot more. I'm not as tall as him.

Once I finally pulled myself up, I looked into his window, hoping he wasn't changing or anything. Luckily, he wasn't. I let out a sigh of relief and knocked on the window, trying my best to keep my balance and not to fall down. He quickly turned around and smiled widely. "Felix!" he exclaimed, though not too loud or else his parents would surely hear him. 

He opened the window and I tumbled inside.

"Where are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked me. "Well, you weren't answering my calls so I was a  bit worried," I admitted. "They took my phone," Hyunjin answered sadly. "Not you're computer," I noticed, pointing to his desk. "Oh yeah, I'm still bored to death here," Hyunjin said dramatically. "Don't worry, you're not going to die," I said. "Yeah but, I have to hide my computer every time I hear footsteps, It's so annoying. Like, do you know how many times I've had to log in back to Bloxburg because of that?" 

"I could guess. Maybe that's why you still have the beginner house." I teased. "Ayo! How dare you make fun of my million dollar mansion you peasant!" 

✼HYUNJIN✼

I talked with Felix for a long while (we made sure to be very quiet). "UGH! I'm scared." Felix said, looking down out of my window. "It's ok, you won't die," I replied. "It's not funny!" Felix said. I let out a laugh but still tried to help him. "Here, grab my hand," I said holding it out for him. He quickly grabbed it and held it tight. He stepped out onto the platform right underneath my window. 

"Ok, now turn around and jump down!" I instructed. That's when footsteps started to advance towards my room. "oh shit!" I exclaimed. "Hurry, jump!" I yelled. Felix nodded, closed his eyes and let go. 

A painful sounding crack filled the air and a muffled scream. He definitely didn't land well. I meant that he should turn around and jump not jump with his back facing the ground. 

My door opened and I acted natural, glancing outside every five seconds. "Y-yeah?" I asked. "Just wanted to check on you," my dad said, looking around my room. His eyes landed on my computer. "I'll be taking that!" he said, grabbing it and leaving my room.

I sighed and quickly looked outside. He was still on the ground. My heart dropped. Could he be seriously hurt? I quickly jumped out the window and knelt down beside him. "Felix? Are you okay?" I asked. "Erm...it...hurts..." he said, his voice sounding strained. 

"Let's get you home," I said in a worried tone. I helped him up and he put an arm around my shoulder. I led him to his bike and I got on it. "I'll drive you," I said. He nodded in agreement and sat behind me, putting his arms around my waist and his head on my back. I drove carefully to his house.

"How are we going to get you up there?" I asked, pointing to his window. "I don't know," Felix said. "Are you're parents home?" I asked. Felix nodded. "Is it ok to go by the front door?" I asked. "No!" Felix exclaimed. I sighed. "Come," I said. We walked towards his window. I climbed onto the roof thing that is literally on every single house in this street. I took out my hand so he could grab it. He did and I pulled him up as carefully as possible. Once he was safely into his room I jumped off the roof thing and headed home.

1049 words

A/N: also for some clarification the 'roof thing' is this:

does anyone know what it's called lol 

i know that u can actually climb onto it and stuff cuz I've done that before and my older sister has too, so yeahhh

✼Thank you for reading✼