✼CHAPTER 6✼

✼HYUNJIN✼

"It's over..." is what I heard my parents say to each other a few days ago. At that time I was grounded and didn't have my phone or computer so I couldn't listen to music, meaning I could hear every single word of their very loud conversations. 

I didn't think much of it. It happens a lot anyways, but not until they sat me down with them for a nice 'conversation'. "Erm...what is it?" I ask, not wanting to sit in awkward silence any longer. "Your father and I...we're divorcing." my mom announced. All the air seemed to leave my lungs. "A-are you ok?" my mom asked, slightly worried. "Oh...uhm...I'm fine. I'll just go outside for some air." I said, quickly getting up, putting on my pair of Crocs and leaving the house, ignoring my mom and dad calling my name behind me. 

I ran to Felix's house, hoping he would be there. Dammit, I forgot my phone. I didn't want to go back to the house and have to face my parents so I just ran to Felix's house. Finally, I arrived and I climbed to his window. I could've easily gone through the front door but I didn't feel like facing anyone right now. Well, anyone except Felix. 

"Felix?" I ask. he was laying down on his bed watching tik toks. "oh, uh...hi." he says. He's definitely still mad at me. However, he opens the window and lets me in. I jump in and hug him tight. "I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me," I say. The tears that I had held in front of my parents came streaming out. Felix didn't reply, but he hugged me back. 

"What happened?" Felix asked. "Well...my parent's just told me they're divorcing," I replied sadly. "I'm so so so sorry," Felix asked, hugging me again. I let him comfort me. 

✼✼✼

I lay on Felix's lap as he was stroking my hair. I felt so happy in his arms. He is a big comfort to me. He would listen to me, and give me good advice if I needed it.

"So...do you have any idea on what you want to do?" Felix asked. "Hmmmm...I think I want to go with my mom." I replied. "I'm glad, you won't have to leave me then," Felix said. "That's one of the reasons I want to stay with my mom. I don't want to leave you either." I said with a smile. Felix smiled back. 

I took my head off his lap. "What are you going to do about H?" I asked. "Well, I really want to see him," Felix said. So he still hasn't figured it all out. Actually, I thought it was quite obvious. "Maybe I was thinking we could both wear red caps or hold yellow flowers and go to a park or something," Felix said. "Oh, that sounds good." I agreed, really nervous. However, luckily Felix didn't notice. "It's going to be amazing!!" Felix exclaimed. "What if he doesn't want to be your boyfriend?" I asked, wondering what he would say. "Well he was obviously flirting with me, there's no way that's possible," Felix answered. 

✼FELIX✼

I'm absolutely confident we'll become more than friends (obviously if he's not what he says then no chance).  Soon Hyunjin went back home. I really hope he's ok. I love him very much and if he's sad, I'm also sad (as cliché as it sounds).

The next day I decided to text H. Maybe I could tell him my ideas. I don't want to rush him though. I want us both to be comfortable with the idea before meeting each other. 

H

hii 

heyy

how are u?

im doing great

i just wanted to talk to u about maybe meeting up

oh

sure

well, i was thinking we could meet up somewhere and wear something really noticeable 

that sounds good

where would we meet up

uhm....anywhere u want maybe a park or something

could i get ur phone number?

only if ur comfortable ofc

He didn't answer me. I stared at my phone, confused.

✼HYUNJIN

My phone number? I started to panic and just left him on read. If I give him my phone number he'll know it's me. But maybe that'll be good. I won't have to meet him like that and it'll all be fine.

I hope so.

I quickly wrote my answer.

✼FELIX

He replied!

H

uhm maybe not yet 

oh, that's fine too! 

My cheeks turned red and I screamed into my pillow. That was hella embarrassing. I might as well just kill myself right now. I tried to calm myself down. It's ok, we'll still meet each other right?

809 words

A/N: my mom's going on a trip and she said if i take care of her plants and they don't die...she'll get me something i want. obviously im gonna ask for something of stray kids, maybe a skzoo but i have no idea which one i should gettttt

✼Thank you for readng