✼CHAPTER 5✼

✼HYUNJIN✼

Maybe I wanted him to figure it out by himself. Maybe I should just give him clues to make him figure it all out by himself. That's it, that's what I'm going to do. Today is a school day so I got ready into my school uniform. It was just a simple button up white shirt (no blazer since it's summer), the tie that I always wear and a pair of pants. 

I ate breakfast with my family and started to put on my shoes. "Here's your phone," my dad said, handing me my phone. "Oh, thanks." I replied, taking it and slipping it into my pants pocket. I quickly finished tieing my shoelaces and headed out the door. As always, Felix was waiting for me with his bike. "Hi!!" Felix waved with a big smile. 

"Hey," I replied, getting on the bike behind Felix. "Ready?" Felix asked. "Yep," I answered, and Felix drove off. After about five minutes of riding in almost complete silence, we finally arrived at school. Today, the five minute ride didn't seem like five minutes it seemed way more. I guess it's just since we usually talk the whole time. 

We both got off and walked into the school together, thankfully Felix tried starting a conversation. Of course, I let him, and we walked and laughed together.

✼✼✼

Soon, the school day was over. I met Felix at the school gate to go home together. "Wanna come over?" I asked him once he got onto his bike and waited for me to also get on. "Oh, sure!" Felix agreed. Part of me wished he had something important to do that would cause him to say 'no' so I wouldn't have to tell him anything. But I would have to sooner or later, so might as well am I right?

A few minutes later, we arrived at my house. Felix laid his bike on the grass in front of my house and we both entered it. "Mom, I'm home!!" I said out loud. "Ok,' my mom replied. "I'm here too, Mrs Hwang!" Felix said. My mom emerged from the kitchen with a big smile on her face. "Hi Felix!!" she exclaimed. Felix smiled back. 

A few more minutes later, we finally got passed my mom and were in my room. Felix dropped his backpack on the floor and sat down on my bed. I did the same. Felix let out a deep sigh. "You need to tell me something, right?" Felix asked, looking at me. "How do you know?" I asked. "I haven't been your best friend for five years for nothing!" Felix exclaimed with a smile. I smiled back. "Well, you're best friend's senses are right...I do need to tell you something." I said. 

There's no backing out now.

"So you know that you have an online friend?" I asked. "Yeah of course...but you mean future husband, right?" Felix laughed. "Mmmhmm, yeah." I agreed with a nod. "Well...I also have one." I admitted. Felix's eyes widened. "ACK! MY BEST FRIEND FINALLY LIKES A BOY!!" Felix yelled. "Oh my god! Shut up!" I said although I was laughing as well. "Besides, I don't really like him like that." I lied, hoping he would believe me.

✼FELIX✼

 "Oh, suuuuuure! I'm not stupid you know!!" I said. Man, he really thinks that I would be able to believe him. He still doesn't think I know when he is lying. Although he really is a good liar, just I have known him for too long of a time to be able to fall for them.  Besides, that lie was too obvious.

"And there's another thing," Hyunjin said. "What?" I asked. "I'm going to be meeting him," he said nervously. "Oh! That's amazing. But how long have you known him." I asked curiously. "A year," Hyunjin said. "WHAT!? You've known him since I've known H! How come you didn't tell me!?" I asked dramatically. I didn't want it to seem like it, but I was actually quite upset that he didn't tell me such a thing.

Hyunjin looked at the floor. I actually felt quite bad. "It's just that I didn't know how." he admitted. "You just tell me like how you just told me. Am I really not that important to you?" I asked, trying my best not to be upset. But how could I not? He kept such an important thing away from me.

"I just thought that you might judge me," Hyunjin said nervously. "But why? I like boys too." I said. Hyunjin didn't say anything. "I'm just a bit upset right now, I'm sorry," I said. I got up, grabbed my bag and left his room, leaving Hyunjin by himself there.

788 words

A/N: ill make the next chapter longer sry

✼Thank you for reading