✼chapter 9✼

✼HYUNJIN✼

I watched Netflix, read Heartstopper, and slept for the rest of the day. I didn't really eat anything. Not on purpose, but because I simply forgot to. Plus, I wasn't that hungry. 

The next day, my mom forced me to go to school saying stuff like "You spent the whole day doing shit so you better get going". After a few minutes of frustration and arguing I finally agreed to go and got dressed.

My stomach was in knots and I was incredibly sweaty. A bunch of thoughts were in my brain and I was overthinking everything. I was scared to see Felix again. Maybe I should skip school? I didn't eat anything for breakfast since I physically could not eat with a messed up stomach. I walked out of the front door and began the walk to school. Obviously, I wasn't expecting to see Felix.

Until I saw him riding his bike towards me. We made eye contact and he panicked for a second, causing his bike to stumble and fall down. He tumbled onto the ground with the bike, crying out. "FELIX!!" I yelled, dropping my schoolbag on the sidewalk and running towards him. I kneeled down beside him. "Are you okay?" I ask, obviously worried. "I-I'm fine," he said, trying to get up. I reached out my hand so he could grab it. He stared at it for a few seconds before hesitating. "I don't need your help." He said stubbornly and successfully got up from the ground. 

Before he could do anything, I picked up the bike. He took it without a word and started to get on it. "Wait," I said. "What, Hyunjin?" he asked, not making eye contact. "Please don't do this!" I said desperately. "I really don't want to talk to you," Felix said. He got on his bike and rode off.

Part of me wanted to run after him but I didn't. My feet were practically glued to the ground as I stood there like a complete idiot. I walked in the opposite direction of the school. No way in hell was I gonna go there. 

I walked for a while without any idea where I should go. I was just thinking. 

I decided to sit down on the sidewalk. All around me, there were a bunch of familiar-looking houses from my neighbourhood. I held my knees close to my chest as I laid my head on them. 

✼FELIX✼

Maybe I should have listened to Hyunjin. But wait, I'm still supposed to be mad at him. I made myself remember the way Hyunjin ruthlessly lied to me for one whole year to make me angry again. I let out a sigh as I continued to ride my bike to school. Before I knew it I arrived and I met my friends.

Like yesterday, Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen. The urge to send a text message was strong but I ignored it.

✼✼✼

The next day I went to school like normal and like yesterday rode my bike past Hyunjin's house to maybe see him. Unlike yesterday I didn't see him. I was just about to leave when I saw Hyunjin walking towards his house looking tired and beat up. Forgetting about my anger I ran to him.

"Hyunjin! Where the hell were you?" I asked. "Why do you care?" he asked. "Uhm...just come," I said, putting my arm around him and leading him to my bike. Surprisingly, he didn't fight and just went on. I took him to my house and led him to my room.

"Explain," I said simply. He sat down on my bed and I sat down beside him. "I'm so sorry Lix. I really didn't mean to hurt you and I really didn't want it to go this far," he said. "That's not really an explanation, that's an apology." I pointed out. He turned a soft pink and nodded. "I used to like you," he admitted, not looking at me. I looked at him in surprise and before I knew it I lifted his chin and pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back. After a few seconds, he quickly broke the kiss and stood up quickly. "I-I'll go now," he said, his face was completely red and he covered his mouth with his hand. "Hyunj...in," I said, but he had already left, closing my bedroom door behind him. 

I collapsed on my bed and a huge feeling of guilt washed over me. What was I even thinking? But I couldn't help but be excited with this feeling. I kissed a boy. I've kissed plenty of girls before but never a boy like in those BL movies and books. 

I shook the feeling away, grabbed my backpack and ran to school.

Of course, I was late.

797 words

A/N: im so sry i didnt write earlier. also i didnt proofread so sry if there are any mistakes

✼Thank you for reading✼