✼CHAPTER 7✼

✼HYUNJIN✼  

My stomach did a few turns as I realized I had gotten a message from Felix. I hoped this day wouldn't come, but it did. Today me and Felix had decided to meet. Except obviously he doesn't know it's me. Man, I should've gave him my phone number. I was just to nervous. Or what if I just bail this one as well...? I could come up with a good excuse. Let's say, something personal came up or- no that's just being a sissy. I have to do this today. 

nice guy

should we meet up in a few?

sure

kk, is 3 alright???

yeah

nice, ill see u there

I decided just to get ready. We had decided to wear something red and black. I struggled to find something good but ended up settling on wearing a sweater that was 2 sizes too small with red and black stripes and black baggy pants. I look emo. 

Oh well.

I decided on just putting a black cap and black mask (I looked very suspicious, like I'd rob someone of something) because I was way too nervous.

I also practiced changing my voice but...let's not talk about that cuz yikes. 

A few hours later, I was ready to set off. I put on my cap and mask and head out. Where we decided to meet (a park) isn't that far from where we live, so it was just a quick walk. I sort of wished that it was a longer one, not only because it would be longer till I have to face him, but also because the walk was peaceful and it helped clear my mind. Once I entered the park area, I started to worry more. I walked along the short trail to where most of the people were. 

Now, the pines and leaves I stepped on seemed a lot louder and uncomfortable, the birds seemed too noisy and annoying, and the people seemed to be closer and meaner than before. Not that that makes sense.

I decided to stop and sit at a bench because honestly, it was all just too much right now. I opened my phone, plugged my headphones in, put them on and started to listen to music. After a few minutes, I had calmed down and got up from where I had retired. I let out a deep sigh and continued walking, my stomach still doing little flips and my hands super sweaty; like someone ducked them in water.

Just a few more meters and I'm sure I would see him. I was right. There he was, sitting down on a bench. His eyes lit up as his eyes met mine (yep, I knew I should have brought sunglasses, the cap wasn't enough to cover my eyes). In his viewpoint, I was just the person he was going to meet, I was just wearing the colour pallet we agreed on. 

Part of me wanted to run away and forget this ever happened but part of me wanted to stay (also, I practically couldn't even move, like my feet were planted on the ground so...but bitch I'm pretty sure if it wasn't like this I would have runner faster than an effing cheetah)

✼FELIX

I got so excited when I saw him. But then again I was a bit weirded out and afraid when I realized he was literally dressed like a robber. Uhm...

Nevertheless, I walked towards him (cautiously, of course, I'm not about to be stabbed a gazillion times by this random dude). He waved awkwardly. "Uh...hi! I'm uh..." I started. I gave up on trying to explain who I am and just pulled out my phone and showed him our messages (I took pictures from my computer since I don't have the application on my phone). 

He nodded. "Uh...I know," he said. Man, this is awkward. "So...mind taking off your mask?" I asked with a light laugh at the end so I don't seem like a weird freak. "I have a cold." the guy said quickly. "No worries! Let's go sit down then." I said, motioning him to follow me. We sat down on a bench. 

"What's your full name?" I asked, hoping to get things started. "Uh...I'd rather not say anything right now," he said. Yeah...this is getting suspicious not going to lie. "Oh, well I'm Felix," I said. "Where do you live?" I asked, trying my best not to make this sound like an interrogation and just a normal conversation...I don't think that was working though. 

"That way," he said, pointing in the direction of my house. "Oh my god! Same!" I exclaimed. He nodded. 

"Felix...?" H asked, but I was momentarily surprised. The way he said it was too familiar. "Uh...y-yeah?" I asked, trying not to freak out. "It's me," he said. Hyunjin? No, no, no that's impossible. I tried thinking about it but no matter how hard I thought, all the explanations pointed to him. The voice, the place he lives, the fact Hyunjin also has an online friend, the time me and 'H' were grounded at the 'same' time...

"W-who are you?" I asked. 'H' slowly took off his mask. Hyunjin. He took off his cap. Hyunjin.

 871 words

A/N: so like this was all really really obvious but oh well...act surprised pls. I started writing this yesterday but couldn't finish it cuz i promised my little sister i would go to the water park with her and i had to go. 

Also, off topic but the second season of one of my fav shows in Netflix, Heartsopper came out like 2 days ago. And I only got to watch it the day it came out, I didn't have time yesterday and the day only just started for me rn. But I'm already half done it. I had to stop myself from finishing it in one day lol. 

✼Thank you for reading