Chapter One

~~~~~POV MELODY~~~~~~

I sadly shut my laptop,Bella and I had been chatting on skype for more than an one hour,she miss me so much!!And relating about her friends it's kind of boring where she lived... and this Jessica who tried to replace me!Argg I want so much to go near her and give her a bone crushing hug!!

"Time for dinner sweetie!!"my mum shout
"Coming!!"I shout too

I went downstairs and took place on a wooden rusty chair,it's time to change it.Mum and Dad sat and started to talk about businness things... I deeply inhale and gulp all the air.

"Mum,Dad?"I said

They both snapped from there conversation and look at me worried,because of the expression on my face.

"Yes?"They both said in unison.
"It..."I put my spoon back on the table "It is starting to become more and more difficult without Bella."
"Yes we know sweetie and--"I don't let my mum finish
"I want to change school and go to Forks"I said

My father smiled and took my hand... weird.

"Well it has been days we were talking about it..."he let my hand and search in his jean pocket. "You will need this"he said giving me a white enveloppe.
"What is it?"I said but it was more like a whisper.
"Open and you will see"my mum said.

I looked at my dad and he just nod.I skeptically opened it and stopped to breath.

"An...an...an air ticket for Washington!!"I shouted.
"We have been remarking how you were down without her and Charlie said it was the same thing with Bella,so we've decided that you could stay two months at Charlie's house and then for holidays you'll come here"my dad said smiling.
"Oh my god thank you so much!!"I jump in the neck of my father and then of mother.
"Are you sure of your decision"my mum asked stroking my hair.
"I have never been so sure in my life"I said
"And for...Tyler?"dad asked.

I gasp... I have completely forgot about Tyler it has been three years since he asked me to be his girlfriend,would it be possible of staying away from him so long?

"Tyler"I whispered "I have forgot about him"
"Are you sure you will be able to be away from him?"my mum asked.

I nod,we can stay in contact by skype and when I will return I will spend my day with him,my mum smiled at me.

"You should announce Bella the good news and Tyler..."she said but I continued in her place
"The bad one"I said

**Eclipse of the announcement**

"I will miss you so much sweetheart"my mum said hugging me while tears were escaping her eyes.
"You too,I love you so much"I said
"Aww love you too"she said
"Don't forget to skype us everyday"my father warn me while hugging me.
"Promise"I said as he kissed my forehead.

"The passengers for the flight to Washington are asked to prepare themselves"the voice in the microphone said.

The airport started to fill and then my heart stopped.Standing between all the crowd was Tyler,with his leather grey jacket and a white T-shirt with his blue jean,he quickly walked in my direction and kissed me,his kiss was full of passion and desire.He pull me away and stoke my cheek,I was drowning in his pure hazel eyes.

"Tyler"I whispered and tears was covering my face.
He gently remove the tears with his fingers,and smile his perfect crooked smile at me.He removed a paper from it's pocket and gave it to me.
"Promise me to read it when you have time"he said

I nod and hug him,his head in my shoulder he pull me closer.He pull away and kissed me once more.He put his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.