Chapter Two

~~~~MELODY POV~~~~

After skyping my parents,Bella and I chatted for probably ten minutes until I felt asleep.I did not dream not at all it was just like I was in a black hole and then the hole started to move ant talk...?

"Mel,Mel,Mel"I felt a hand on my shoulder and the person was moving me continuously.I opened my eyes revealing Bella grinning,I fake a smile,I just hate when people move me in the morning.

"Time to get up you don't want to arrive late at you first day to school.What's it's name by the way?"she asked teasing me.
"Something with Forks"I said laughing,I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower,brushing my teeth,I wore a blue TShirt written on it I have a boyfriend and then put on a skinny jean with my blue converse.I went downstairs where Bella was eating her bowl of cereals,I took a spoon and ate with her.I took my bag and Bella and I both entered her fade red colour truck.

"I find it really kind from him of giving you a car"I said
"Yes,well... he got it free,but it touched me that he had think about me"

I nod and then turn on the radio but it was broken.

"What about you?Are you stress or anything else?"she asked turning the steering wheel to the right.
"Well...not really,It will just be a little boring at start as I will do the same thing again I suppose?"I asked

She nod and laughed.

"We worked very slowly that's why your school has an avance on us" she said
"Are we going to be in the same class?"I pout.
"I have no idea we'll see"she said smiling to me

We entered the large party school lot.We both exit the truck,I let a sigh of relief that most of them was not looking at us just a weird group at the back who was us.I suddenly stop walking as shock cross my face.The guy in the group was the one I have seen outside the restaurant yesterday.

"Mels?"Bella said waving her hand in front of my face.
"Ye--yeah"I said

We continued to walk,Oh My Gosh!He is so gorgeous and... pale?Or was it the sunlight which does that?Well with this weather I don't think it is because of it.

We walked towards a group of teenagers and Bella introduced me:

"Melody this is Mike,Angela and Jessica"she said
"Hi"I said waving my hand
"Hi"they said in unison.

While Bella was talking to the blond Guy... Mike?I was convincing myself not to look at the gorgeous guy,impossible.I turned my head toward him and he was watching Bella.There's somebody here who have a crush on my bestfriend I thought laughing.His head turned in my direction,and we made an eye contact until the blond guy besides him pale too,grabbed him by the shoulder.They both turned around and went in the school.

We all walked towards the school,I went in the secretaria to have my schedule.First class, Maths Room thirteen.I entered it,fortunately the teacher was already here.

"Goodmorning,huh teacher Mark?I am the new student Melody"I said giving him a paper to sign.
"Goodmorning well go sat beside Rosalie"he said gesturing to a beautiful girl at the back.I went toward her and she glare at me.I act normal,It's my first day I don't want to have an ennemy.
"Hello"I said to her

She did not answer but continued to chew her pen.She was extremely pale too,but she was so beautiful.Then her nails held my attention.

"Oh my god"I whispered looking at her nails.
"What?"she said with a rude voice.
"Is it the nail vanish blue turquoise marine?"I said shocked.
"Yeah... you know about this nail varnish?"she said shock too.
"Of course!"I exclaimed
"Silence at the back"Mr Mark said
"Sorry Mr!"Rosalie exclaimed
"How--how did you get it?It is one of the rare"I said looking at her.