Chapter twenty seven.

Merry Christmas Guys! ^^
Hope that you will pass an amazing day :*

**

"Okay,so we should be able to kill Victoria tonight"Tyler said.

Wait What??

"We are ready to fight"Rosalie said.

All the Cullens have accepted to fight to kill Victoria.

"This is my pack"Tyler said.

Pack?Seven guys with jean and Tshirt appeared from the hill.

"Crawford,Ethan,Grayson,Chris,Cameron and Matt"He said pointing one by one.

WOW they were all really good looking.

Edward rolled his eyes and shooked his head.

Not as good looking as you of course.He smiled and grabbed my hand and i chuckled.

"Apparently she is not alone, she has an army of newborn"Tyler said.

Edward froze,I was feeling it when his hand was in mine.I frowned and then I realised what was happening.

Jacob,Seth and Leah was there and behind was Bella, I automatically removed my hand from Edward's one.

I mean what would Bella think of me 'dating' his um... husband?...

Everyone could easily see that her belly became bigger.How dare does Jacob came there?

She was smiling at Edward while he was glaring at the floor.The way he was standing and his hands clenched if he was able he would have killed Bella and Jacob.

I can't let him alone face to that.I took a deep breath grabbed his hand with both of mine.

He calmed down a little.

It's fine,I'm here just breathe.He squeezed my hand and smile a small smile at me.

"So like I was saying,Jacob and some other wolves too will help to kill Victoria"He said.

While Tyler was talking the method of attacking,Bella came with a small smile

"Hey"She said.

"Hi"I said.

Edward's hand was still in mine and he was ignoring her totally.

"So you were not really in the library?"She said.

"Well several vampires are trying to kill me so no"I said.

She smiled apolegitically at me and turned her head in the direction of Edward who was watching something else.

I squeezed his hand giving him more force knowing that he was able to hear the beating heart of the baby.

"Hi" She said smiling and watching Edward.

He did not answer but continue to watch something else.She dropped her eyes,and it fell on our hands intertwined.

I was finding it difficult to breathe and although Edward's hand was cold it was like I was putting my hand in fire.

She turned around and I felt like I wanted to puke.

"I don't feel well"I say weakly.

He watched my face and he looked worried.

"You look pale"He said.

"Take me away"I said.

We were in the forest and I started to vomit.I put my hair in a bun.I was against a tree when I opened my eyes,I gasped.

All over the ground was blood ,I slide down the tree.

Edward was some trees away,watching me and then I realised why he was distant,I was full of blood and he was a vampire.It was like he was a statue froze in place.I felt my stomach burning.

"Ah!"I shouted in pain.

It was like someone was putting fire to my stomach.

"Mels!!"It was Tyler.

He ran in my direction knocking Edward in the way.

He grabbed me bridal style.

"Carlisle I need you!"Tyler shouted.

I hissed in pain it was like my body was on fire... and I black out.

**

Vote
Share
Comment :)